Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mixing clenbuterol and adderall ok?

Your asking for trouble when you mix two stimulant type drugs. I would just keep on your Adderall, and forget about the Clen. If your already overweight, your heart is already working harder to work. Heart Attack=BAD!!

L8R, J

im taking the adderall for adhd, and my heart is fine, im in the best physical shape of my life and can outlast most military guys running through the woodsfor 8 hours at a time, i just got some extra baggage i want to get rid of.

Cutt29 said:
are you taking the adderall as an ADD/ADHD medication or as a fat burner? it is not a fat burner or a cutting drug and should not be used for those purposes

Actually bro, adderall IS prescribed for two reasons:
The most common is ADD/ADHD.
The second one is not so commonly prescribed for fat loss
but nonetheless it is prescribed for just that.

Look it up. Rx list, etc.
And by the way, it is an excellent fat burner and makes you very dry.
Very effective! Now of course, benefits and side-effects are dose dependent.
So, if taken right then the risk is very minimal.

I haven't taken my adderal script in a while, but couldn't imagine taking it with another stim.

Listen to immortalis.... "keep doing what you're doing" You're getting results bro.

if you lost 30 lbs in two months, that's awesome! any more than that and i'd say it's dangerous. like everyone said, keep doing what you're doing and don't mix those stimulants. Stay on the addy.

I have mixed the two, as i am prescribed the adderall for ADD. After about a week i stopped the clen, b/c i was getting chest pains. It scared the crap out of me. So, from someone who has mixed the two, dont do it

fugetaboutit said:
Actually bro, adderall IS prescribed for two reasons:
The most common is ADD/ADHD.
The second one is not so commonly prescribed for fat loss
but nonetheless it is prescribed for just that.

Look it up. Rx list, etc.
And by the way, it is an excellent fat burner and makes you very dry.
Very effective! Now of course, benefits and side-effects are dose dependent.
So, if taken right then the risk is very minimal.

good luck finding a US doc that will perscribe an amphetamine for an obesity problem. adderall is prescribed in the US for two reasons: add/adhd and narcolepsy

Cutt29 said:
good luck finding a US doc that will perscribe an amphetamine for an obesity problem. adderall is prescribed in the US for two reasons: add/adhd and narcolepsy
No argument there bro. You're probably right. But it may be in Europe or else where. This snipet was in drugdigest.org:

What are amphetamine; dextroamphetamine tablets? (Back to top)
AMPHETAMINE; DEXTROAMPHETAMINE (Adderall®) is a stimulant. This medicine can improve attention span, concentration, and emotional control, and reduce restless or overactive behavior. This medicine treats attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and can also help a condition called narcolepsy, an illness that makes it difficult to stay awake during normal daytime hours. This medication is rarely used for weight loss. Federal law prohibits giving this medicine to any person other than the person for whom it was prescribed. Do not share this medicine with anyone else. Generic amphetamine-dextroamphetamine tablets are available

I know it may be very rare for it to be prescribed for weight loss here in the states, but there may be some docs that do. Anyway, it IS very effective for weight loss if you take smaller dosages. But finding a doc to do it, just like you said, next to impossible.

Clenbuterol is not a drug approved here in the US, but don't so many of us take it? It's an asthma drug in Europe, yet we take it here for weight loss.
See my point? One may have to go underground to find adderall, but it works quite well.

Top Bottom