Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Major League Baseball and steriods...

• Thread starter Thread starter The Shadow
  • Start date Start date
-Pitchers are throwing faster so when contact is made with the ball it goes farther.

-Steroids don't improve hand-eye coordination. Masturbation does.

-Uppercut swing will send the ball out further, but the chance of popping out is greater. Also high rising fast balls, 95% of the time, blow right past an uppercut swing making for very good highlights.

-With more teams around, there are more pitchers. Guys with less talent are playing, and contribute to the increase of home runs. I'm not implying they don't have skill, but when they are pitching against guys like Bonds, Sheff [best stance in baseball btw], Sosa, Bagwell, etc., balls are more likely to be hit for dingers.

-Sometimes pitchers have an off game, month, season, and leave some hangers. Everyone can pretty much crush a hanger.

-Homeruns make the game exciting. More homeruns = more excitement. More excitement = more money for MLB. MLB wants homeruns.

-Unrelated: Bonds pisses me off. If he doesn't hit a HR, then he doesn't run. There are 2 kinds of baseball players. Those who run, and those who should.

Rex said:
-Pitchers are throwing faster so when contact is made with the ball it goes farther.

-Steroids don't improve hand-eye coordination. Masturbation does.

-Uppercut swing will send the ball out further, but the chance of popping out is greater. Also high rising fast balls, 95% of the time, blow right past an uppercut swing making for very good highlights.

-With more teams around, there are more pitchers. Guys with less talent are playing, and contribute to the increase of home runs. I'm not implying they don't have skill, but when they are pitching against guys like Bonds, Sheff [best stance in baseball btw], Sosa, Bagwell, etc., balls are more likely to be hit for dingers.

-Sometimes pitchers have an off game, month, season, and leave some hangers. Everyone can pretty much crush a hanger.

-Homeruns make the game exciting. More homeruns = more excitement. More excitement = more money for MLB. MLB wants homeruns.

-Unrelated: Bonds pisses me off. If he doesn't hit a HR, then he doesn't run. There are 2 kinds of baseball players. Those who run, and those who should.

Nice post. I have been trying to find something new to try to increase my hand to eye coordination. There are also a lot more people in the world........problem is not enough kids are getting the proper instruction or they don't play at all.

It has been proven that it is impossible for a pitched ball to rise unless it is thrown at an upward angle.

Top Bottom