Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lean bulk on SARM's log

• Thread starter Thread starter bigorse
  • Start date Start date
day 53

trained chest am

this was our heavy session mainly pressing went heavy on flat barbell and then on flat dumbbell. worked up 2 sets of with the 100lbs dbell. then dod a little more volume work after that

off for biceps now wont update cause bicep logs aren that exiting.

also is anyone still following this log?

day 54

am triceps, decent pump. nothing exiting

pm back.

pre exhausted on pull over and pulk down variations then moved to rack pulls worked my way up to 5 plates for a rew reps. then moved onto a bunch of rowing variations, im absolutely spent now.

I'm following it man. Looking good. Only thing I could say is hit them calves more! They aren't to small but your quads are definitely over hanging your calves. If your goals is to compete remember even proportions are something you need.

Did you run MK-2886? I'm using it on my pct to stop the catabolism as much as I can

I'm following it man. Looking good. Only thing I could say is hit them calves more! They aren't to small but your quads are definitely over hanging your calves. If your goals is to compete remember even proportions are something you need.

Did you run MK-2886? I'm using it on my pct to stop the catabolism as much as I can

yes i did run mk2866, if you are using it in pct i would run it at 12.5mg not the full 25 because of minor supression also if pct is 5 weeks long drop it 2 weeks before finishing SERMS.

been hitting calves ed or eod through the bulk and iv put nearly an inch on the bitches! been getting shin splints from the frequency but they are growing. calves and hams have always been a struggle to keep up with my quads. appreciate the feed back.

thanks stackingplates. im lucky enough that my vatsus lateral stays straited at about 12% body fat.

good to see people still following!

heres a current leg shot. off to hit quads this morning shooting for my first 5 plate squat, then i have calves and hams tonight.

Last edited:
cheers man, good to see some other young guys round here. i cant see the photos on your log for some reason but your numbers are insane!

I think it's just now letting me post some pics for some reason but thanks brother same goes for you

Top Bottom