Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lean bulk on SARM's log

• Thread starter Thread starter bigorse
  • Start date Start date
haha, old thread then! stil impressive numbers! im turning 17 in october

day 55

trained quads this morning. worked up to a failed attempt ar 485lbs, il have it in a few weeks. 2 a day training is taking it out of me but its definatly paying off, weights going up slowly on about 5000 cals now and im getting slightly leaner. after the 485 attempt i dropped it to 405 and hit an amrap set of 8 then an amrap set with 315 of 16. after regular squats i moved on to a few sets of box squats then a few machines including the ad/abductor machine.
off for hams and calves tonight but it looks like it will be another late one (11-12ish) cause my training partner has work.

as for side effects i dosed s4 at 40mg pre workout for a little extra kick and i had a hard time adjusting to the light when i left the gym. i will still only take 50mg today just will be a smaller dose pre hams and calves tonight.

weigh 199lbs

legs were cooked and could hardly flex them but heres what they look like off season

day 56

trained chest

went pretty light lots of fly movements, good pump and really good mind muscle connection.

wont be training this afternoon (meant to train biceps) as im about to head off for a massage to try get rid of some of the tightness iv got.

weights staying nicely at 200lbs plan to cut for the last 4 days of this cycle just to drop a tiny bit of fat and water and on the last day of the cycle i will be doing the rich piana 8 hour arm challenge followes by 2 days off the back to training during pct.

some of the guys at the gym dont believe nolva ir clomid will bring my test up due to all other levels being where they should be but pct will be

1-4 nolvadex 40 40 20 20
1-4 daa 3g ed
vit e 1000iu ed
vit c 2000mg ed

possibly low dose albuterol for the first 2 weeks to increase caloric intake without excess fat gain but not sure yet.

day 57

trained once, shoulder and calves. nothing overly impressive but still got it done

weight is plateaued hard at 197lbs but i dont mind cause im looking better and i know the weight will come when i drop back to training only once a day.

im on about 3500-4000 clean calories and 1500-2000 dirty calories atm. not ideal i know but appetite hasnt been amazing but im not going skimp on getting in the calories required to grow

im on about 3500-4000 clean calories and 1500-2000 dirty calories atm. not ideal i know but appetite hasnt been amazing but im not going skimp on getting in the calories required to grow

If you do iffym why do you still call clean and dirt cals? We both know there's no such thing!

Top Bottom