Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jordan Announces His Return

Very cool....

Jordan will donate his entire salary for the upcoming season to relief agencies working with the victims of the terrorist attacks on Washington and New York, said Estee Portnoy, a spokeswoman for SFX, Jordan’s management agency.

That'll be what, like $40M?

It will be the vet league minimum...something like 250 k, he is not playing for money, he has more than he knows what to do with. He said he just loves the game. He will probably play two seasons then call it a career.

He gets $1 million for playing. That's cool he is donating that money, truly showing it is "for the love of the game", but he left such a legacy, I think he should leave it alone.
--

The guy plays pick up ball with the world's best players. He wouldn't go back out there if he couldn't compete.

alot of you will be disapointed when he dominates like he use too, alot of people say he shouldnt come back.........cmon this is michael jordan we are talking about, how can he play bad? I look for him to lead the nba in scoring and trip doubles.

MaGilicuti said:
anyone think jordan is somewhat pissed that the wtc tradegy is taking away from his big comeback?

probably a little bit; but he is donating money which i think shows great character

Top Bottom