Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IFBB Pro Craig Titus Charged with MURDER

Wouldn't find it weird....I don't believe in roid rage, however huge bodybuilders in history have done some crazy shit....
England's Bertil Fox, the 2nd most massive bodybuilder of his time, after Lou Ferrignou, killed his own mother

The_Alcatraz said:
Wouldn't find it weird....I don't believe in roid rage, however huge bodybuilders in history have done some crazy shit....
England's Bertil Fox, the 2nd most massive bodybuilder of his time, after Lou Ferrignou, killed his own mother

Bertil Fox didn't kill his own mother, he killed his girlfriend's mother (also killed his girlfriend). Crazy anyway...

hehe thnx turboman....you're probably right. I knew he killed someone, wasn't sure who's mother it was...but thats some crazy shit...

Another bodybuilder who goes nuts from time to time is King Kamali....

i cant believe this i use to think kelly was so hot. she is a dumb @ss for picking that guy.

man i was a kelly fan too. what a waste..crig is a complete joke. now he has to fight for his @ss

First of all...BB pro's All of them...if you are successfull are first and foremost breaking the law. Name one of them that isn't on illegal steroids?

no regard for law..Taking a drug that enhances aggression.

Ok now some of you say wow that last cycle really upped my aggression..Now imagine...YEARS at doses that makes your liver shut down thinking about it.

It's not a shock. It's nature doing what we are telling it to do. Not to mention the basic personality profile that is attracted to the extremes that is represented in pro bodybuilding.

First of all...BB pro's All of them...if you are successfull are first and foremost breaking the law. Name one of them that isn't on illegal steroids?

no regard for law..Taking a drug that enhances aggression.

Ok now some of you say wow that last cycle really upped my aggression..Now imagine...YEARS at doses that makes your liver shut down thinking about it.

It's not a shock. It's nature doing what we are telling it to do. Not to mention the basic personality profile that is attracted to the extremes that is represented in pro bodybuilding.

Titus was addicted to meth and thats what helped in spiral out of control

Top Bottom