Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Craig Titus/Kelly Ryan wanted for MURDER!

I saw Kelly and Craig at my last show, she looks rough as hell. She looks like a dirtball. They look like they belong together. They might be locked up for good, that's not gonna help the industry any. I can see it now, "streiod raging bodybuilder kills man and sets his car on fire". Having a woman involved makes it look that much worse.

silverbackn said:
I saw Kelly and Craig at my last show, she looks rough as hell. She looks like a dirtball. They look like they belong together. They might be locked up for good, that's not gonna help the industry any. I can see it now, "streiod raging bodybuilder kills man and sets his car on fire". Having a woman involved makes it look that much worse.

Yeah, Yasmina met them at a party in Australia awhile back. I think he's always been shady and stupid. Really cocky in his younger years. I couldnt imagine any other bodybuilder other than him involved in this.
He's a world class idiot. Figured he'd go out in something bad

BrothaBill said:
Yeah, Yasmina met them at a party in Australia awhile back. I think he's always been shady and stupid. Really cocky in his younger years. I couldnt imagine any other bodybuilder other than him involved in this.
fuck him. one less piece of human garbage polluting this planet.

BrothaBill said:
Agreed. You almost expected it. He's a colossal meathead. Maybe he will learn his lesson. It appears its too late now for it to matter though.

silverbackn said:
Agreed. You almost expected it. He's a colossal meathead. Maybe he will learn his lesson. It appears its too late now for it to matter though.

Its funny b/c in the details, he's the one that bought her ticket to go to her parents and did every thing right up until he strangled her or maybe it was Kelly over a jealosy over Craig.
Who actually killed the woman seems irrelevant given they drove her out to the desert and burned her body.
What a waste. I can see it going both ways, him being a colossal meathead and just choking the life out of his mistress or a roided up bitch doing it too and then blaming it on Craig.
The rule in politics is you always get busted for the coverup, not the crime. Heat of passion. less than ten years. Now they are facing life

kelly was really pretty in the 90s ( i just said pretty) i always craig for him beating the shit out of melvin anthony tho...

i woulda made it to mexico then fly from there....

I knew kelly from when she lived in columbia and trained a girl at the gym I go to. I saw her a couple years ago and she had changed, and not for the better. Not just talking about her looks. :(

eat big said:
You just know they are going to mention this in Congress and/or blame it on the use of roids.

This will rock the bodybuilding world, but not because of steroids. It will be because of the lifestyles that will be brought out during the trials.

Willickers. Remind me to never buy from him again. What happened, the dead person prolly didn't swallow after she said she would and spit it all over him. Then his massive rage kicked in and killed the bitch. afterward, him and kelly prolly screwed right next the dead body

Whiskey

Top Bottom