Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IFBB Pro Craig Titus Charged with MURDER

str8flexed said:
http://www.flexonline.com/news/106

Seriously WTF is wrong with people? And apparantly Kelly Ryan is an accessory. Look at what the IFBB has become, a ing cespool of drugs, illegal behaivior, and now with titus and bertil fox (killed his wife and her mother a few years ago) MURDER!

If they are guilty then I hope they enjoy the rest of their lives in prison.

craig Titus should make some money from his story, hell they need to make a movie about this shit, It would do good in the theaters.

Yea I would love to know myself.Craig was my favorite bodybuilder the man I wanted to be like an look like.I hope he didn't do it an gets off .

hanibal said:
it's safe to say he's fuckin done....fuck him anyway...he was always a jerkoff. decent bb'er, but J/O.

I always thought the exact opposite.

Had lunch with him and shot some pool when he was guest posing here in Colorado before he lost to Hernon at the USA's that year and ripped stormed offstage.

Very cool guy in person, he paid for lunch, drinks and pool even after I had given the waiter my card to pay.

His bad boy image was purely for the stage. Sorry to see what has happened. If he is proven guilty, and it looks like he is, he will face the consequences.

did they decide the jury yet? thought the trial was still way off.

mountain muscle said:
I always thought the exact opposite.

Had lunch with him and shot some pool when he was guest posing here in Colorado before he lost to Hernon at the USA's that year and ripped stormed offstage.

Very cool guy in person, he paid for lunch, drinks and pool even after I had given the waiter my card to pay.

His bad boy image was purely for the stage. Sorry to see what has happened. If he is proven guilty, and it looks like he is, he will face the consequences.

did they decide the jury yet? thought the trial was still way off.

I would be curious to hear of any updates on this case if anyone has them.

Top Bottom