Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Titus/Ryan charged with murder

From what i read the girl was staying with them. She impersonated Kelly and took out a huge loan and he snapped and strangled her to death. They dumped the body in Kellys Jag and paid a dude $300 to torch the car. The dude apparently had no knowledge of the body but when he heard about it he turned himself in and told what he knew......From what im hearing they were swingers and lived a party life style.....btw Kelly was starting to abuse hgh or something cus she was looking beat.......and ya know, i didnt shed a tear over 100,000 dead in that tsunami so i really dont care about this either. ......Just another example of another fucked up bodybuilder and anybody who wants to live that life style seriously needs to re examine themselves.

????

why would you dump the body in the trunk of your own car?

it's not like when the car burns it turns to dust.

and why would they involve a third party?

sounds like they eat stupid pills.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were at their attorny's house going over every single detail before they turned themselves in.
This whole thing doesn't make sense at all...

mendo said:
I have a feeling that the real experts on how to successfully beat a murder charge are not incarcerated. If you know what I mean.

Well, I imagine there's no fail safe way to get the job done, but keep in mind inmates are incarcerated for the crime that they got caught for-but not the ones that they got away with. Look at Scott Petersen. His wife Lacey was the 2nd girl he dated that disappeared. It worked the 1st time-but not the 2nd.

BigCracker said:
Well, I imagine there's no fail safe way to get the job done, but keep in mind inmates are incarcerated for the crime that they got caught for-but not the ones that they got away with. Look at Scott Petersen. His wife Lacey was the 2nd girl he dated that disappeared. It worked the 1st time-but not the 2nd.
Thats a good point. I would still take any legal advice I got in prison with a grain of salt though.

well fox news said titus was also having an affair with the dead gal, the "live-in" personal assistant, os there was a triangle

this is another one that goes to show truth (when it all comes out) is stranger than fiction

bluehen said:
I don't know if they still do it but Graig and Kelly to charge people for training, that come and live with them for a little while. You wonder if the victom was one of thier clients.

kelly trains 'em, craigs kills 'em!

Top Bottom