Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Titus/Ryan charged with murder

Makavelli said:
Hey bros. Some of you need to be put in check. You're joking about someone being killed. That's someone's daughter, or sister, or girlfriend, etc. Have a little respect guys.

Thank you. Some fucking people, you know?

since we are such a shallow group, wonder what craig will look like in a year after two after being juice free (in prison). not the craig we have grown to love. :o

Here is my theory - Kelly finds out about the affair, and kills this woman. Then she comes to her senses and asks Craig to come up with an idea to get rid of the body. Craig, being loyal and a simple man, comes up with a hum dinger. He decides to set fire to her in his own car. When they are found out, they flee to Massachusetts. Craig, deciding he blends in well enough with the everyday crowd in the Star Market, risks a trip inside for some turkey breast and a Diet Snapple. He sticks out like the sorest thumb you have ever seen, and the rest is history. Kelly is getting her fucking nails done in the meantime. This will make a pretty good tv movie.

glennds said:
since we are such a shallow group, wonder what craig will look like in a year after two after being juice free (in prison). not the craig we have grown to love. :o

My friend juiced the whole time while spending 2 years in Club Fed. Then again, I doubt Titus will be going to Club Fed this time.

I met Craig many years ago in a club in Louisiana and we didn't see eye to eye and almost went to blows! I always thought he was an asshole! I had really thought that Kelley had maybe changed his life! Wrong!!

BigCracker said:
My friend juiced the whole time while spending 2 years in Club Fed. Then again, I doubt Titus will be going to Club Fed this time.

how does he get it in prison? is that common? makes sense, youi hear abut rec drug use in prison.

Top Bottom