Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Craig Titus/Kelly Ryan wanted for MURDER!

superqt4u2nv said:
Why did they head to Canada and not Mexico? People this stupid deserve to get caught.

cUZ Titus was going to bend you over....

They had a friend in Boston who could liquidate their stuff. They needed money..

Stoughton to Springfield to White River to Burlington is actually a very easy drive

gotmilk said:

They had a friend in Boston who could liquidate their stuff. They needed money..

Stoughton to Springfield to White River to Burlington is actually a very easy drive
Dude isn't boston new england area you? He was coming to get your biatch ass ;)

superqt4u2nv said:
Dude isn't boston new england area you? He was coming to get your biatch ass ;)

He was tapping MightyMouse...I swear..

I'm 3 hours North..You can take a ferry from Maine to Nova Scotia and bypass Customs.

Not that I am advising the bypassing of Customs

gotmilk said:

gotmilk how does this work?

how much money do u need to run? i think i could be cool with 5 grand or so...

just empty the bank account and go ...i woudnt even sell anything i had....go to bank and then go.....

wjat would it be like to live in cuba?

gotmilk said:
He was tapping MightyMouse...I swear..

I'm 3 hours North..You can take a ferry from Maine to Nova Scotia and bypass Customs.

Not that I am advising the bypassing of Customs
Dude Nova Scotia is a long way from Toronto.

Canadian customs is a fuckin joke for real I could have brought a trunk of dead bodies home from Toledo last weekend :evil:

tiger88 said:
gotmilk how does this work?

how much money do u need to run? i think i could be cool with 5 grand or so...

just empty the bank account and go ...i woudnt even sell anything i had....go to bank and then go.....

wjat would it be like to live in cuba?

Cuba would probably be cool. The Mob had sweet living areas in Cuba for decades. Gringos are treated pretty well there. I think you need more than $5 k though...

Somebody mentioned it already.
I'd bet a buck & a quarter, Kelly did the deed, then Titus is trying to cover for her.

Gambino said:
lol at peeps thinking they can actually mount a run against usa authorites...very few last, esp not some dumbfuck meathead
really? I thought a lot of people end up getting away or these things go unsolved and then the authorities just don't really like to mention those cases.

hell mexican customs is a joke too..... about a year ago me and bros we were dirt biking in the desert and just tearing it... (mind u near az/mexi boarder) and we went over an back and forth across the boarder like 8 times..... and about 2 hours later someone came over to see what we were doing...... "just jumping bikes and killin it"

we didnt even know where the boarder exactly was...

plus ive been to mexico prolly 50 times plus and shit its a fucking joke too...everytime man

Top Bottom