Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Titus/Ryan charged with murder

I don't know if they still do it but Graig and Kelly to charge people for training, that come and live with them for a little while. You wonder if the victom was one of thier clients.

It seemed that Titus finally had his image under control after going to prison for ecstacy awhile back. Then he had the fight in the gym, then all the shit talking in the media's magazines...Something just doesn't add up for this couple..I guess this means no more post Olympia parties if convicted...

bluehen said:
I don't know if they still do it but Graig and Kelly to charge people for training, that come and live with them for a little while. You wonder if the victom was one of thier clients.

Um. Errr...I think there was just a little more than "personal training" going on behind closed doors with those paying clients. <wink-wink> Which shouldn't be much of a surprise to those who know the darker side of pro bodybuilding. Without going OT, Let's just say that torching the body was likely to eliminate both Craig's and Kelly's DNA evidence from the victim. My guess is that this whole thing is the result of a bad combo of kinky sex, recreational drugs, and $$$.

If I were them I'd have skipped town to Mexico while finding a way to pool as much $$$ from richy-rich clients as possible. Once they have a decent chunk of $$$, they need to hire a high profile attorney and turn themselves in. There is no statuate of limitations on murder-so they'll never be able to set foot on American Soil again until this is resolved.

Who knows? Just because they bolted doesn't automatically mean that they are guilty. They may have even been set up??? Regardless, even though it makes them both look guilty as shit, they're better off running just to buy themselves some time to hire an attorney. If they allowed themselves to be arrested here, they wouldn't have any way to come up with funds for legal council.

Titus did a decent amount of time in the joint. With little to do in prison besides socialize with other criminals, I'm sure he had endless conversations with other inmates on how to beat a murder charge. They're a method behind the madness here-whether it will work or not for these two remains to be seen. Pass the popcorn.

i dont get it...
youre rich, succesful, good looking...
and throw your life down the drain for some stupid ass shit.

BigCracker said:
Titus did a decent amount of time in the joint. With little to do in prison besides socialize with other criminals, I'm sure he had endless conversations with other inmates on how to beat a murder charge. They're a method behind the madness here-whether it will work or not for these two remains to be seen. Pass the popcorn.
I have a feeling that the real experts on how to successfully beat a murder charge are not incarcerated. If you know what I mean.

I read in the Las Vegas Review Journal that the chick that they allegidly murdered was their live in personal assistant who was 28 and that she had embezzelled a large amount of their money and ran their credit cards up. It just does not seem right that they would kill her then put her body inside one of their own Jaguars and set the car on fire on a road that is used all of the time. The police had interviewed then last week and let them go because of lack of evidence and arrested a 23 year old guy who they said was an accomplish to murder.

mendo said:
I have a feeling that the real experts on how to successfully beat a murder charge are not incarcerated. If you know what I mean.

Top Bottom