Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Titus/Ryan charged with murder

Makavelli said:
Hey bros. Some of you need to be put in check. You're joking about someone being killed. That's someone's daughter, or sister, or girlfriend, etc. Have a little respect guys.

i also don't see anything funny here.

Makavelli said:
Hey bros. Some of you need to be put in check. You're joking about someone being killed. That's someone's daughter, or sister, or girlfriend, etc. Have a little respect guys.

this is when the studio audience claps!

anyone that took me serious i have to laugh at. yes its bad someone is dead ok. people die everyday. its not everyday that a pro bodybuilder gets charged for murder with his pro wife in it too! sorry

j/k

smaretick said:
Just that the vic (female) was living/staying with Titus & his wife. Didn't he spend some time 'inside' a few years ago? I think it was related to AAS if I remember correctly.

Actually I think it was a large quantity of MDMA aka Ecstacy. Personally I think Titus was a dumbass for being so obvious about his post incarceration, juiced up return to the sport. He openly admitted juicing on national tv-which you think would've been a parole violation.

Top Bottom