Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Craig Titus - 21 years to 55 years in prison

from what i read he was expecting a 17-55 not 21-55 so the story may still have a twist again yet

Wrongun!

Like four years is going to make a huge amount of difference.

I can see why it is such a long sentence for Titus, they tried to cover it up, and lied, lied, lied and then ran.

Does this include his attempt to hire a hitman to whack a witness or is that another pending case?

He was a prick before he met Kelly and still a fucking prick now.

Former Mr. Olympia competitor Craig Titus and fitness guru Kelly Ryan were once known as champions of the bodybuilding world. But they'll now be remembered for their roles in the slaying of their personal assistant, Melissa James.

During a tearful hearing in District Court on Friday, Titus was sentenced to spend 21 years to 55 years in prison for killing James

ReviewJournal.com - News - Bodybuilder, wife get prison in slaying

Wrongun!

What he did seems dispicable, but I bet he'd be a model prisoner... Many of the prisoners are total shithead losers that should be shot to benefit society and stop wasting tax payer's money.

Dude should get the death penalty. Why are we wasting our tax dollars on a murderer? I was a fan of his but killing someone is an unforgivable offense. Should be eye for an eye for murder. What a waste of human skin.

People seem to forget that the victim wasn't innocent. She was a drug addicted whore and thief, not some asset to society...
Not sayin' that gives Titus a right to kill her. I'm sayin' that justifies some leniency in the sentencing in my mind.
Kind of like when a crypt kills a blood, it's not as bad as when a crypt kills a child waiting at a bus stop.

this is very old news....

Top Bottom