Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Craig Titus/Kelly Ryan wanted for MURDER!

NJjuice22 said:
Oh of course...but Joe Smith bounty hunter isnnt getting anywhere near a guy of that power. It would have to be a government operation and I dont think thats happening at the moment.

right on, the ma and pa bounty outfit is proly not fuckin' with osama...but there are a lot of other orgs from other countries that proly are...eastern block countries, asian countries, all trying to curry favor and get money...osama is def. on the run

Gambino said:
right on, the ma and pa bounty outfit is proly not fuckin' with osama...but there are a lot of other orgs from other countries that proly are...eastern block countries, asian countries, all trying to curry favor and get money...osama is def. on the run

i read somewhere some eastern block guys were after him for the bounty..ins the reward 25 million?

tiger88 said:
hell mexican customs is a joke too..... about a year ago me and bros we were dirt biking in the desert and just tearing it... (mind u near az/mexi boarder) and we went over an back and forth across the boarder like 8 times..... and about 2 hours later someone came over to see what we were doing...... "just jumping bikes and killin it"

we didnt even know where the boarder exactly was...

plus ive been to mexico prolly 50 times plus and shit its a fucking joke too...everytime man

lol, yeah, I used to make several shady business trips there back in the day and its a joke. Crossing the border to Mexico, they wave you through, from there its an open ticket to all of South America and the World. Fucking Boston, jesus, meatheads

Top Bottom