Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Craig Titus/Kelly Ryan wanted for MURDER!

I met Craig when he was guest posing in Colorado about '94. My girlfriend and I went out to eat with him before the night show and he was actually a very cool guy then. He paid for our meals then we hung out and shot pool before heading back to the show. He was cocky back then too, but not many bodybuilders are humble.
Sad to see what he has become and that he has taken his wife with him.

On the run for murder but have to have the nails perfect :lmao:
Perfect example of why I don't identify myself as a bodybuilder, which I'm not, I just lift weights or workout.

Phaded said:
you think they are into drugs?

I am 100% positive they are into some drugs - X at the very least. 100% positive, based off what Craig had said to my husband and I once. My husband used to do business with them (fitness related, not drugs, lol).

This story is all over our local news, constantly. My husband and I kept saying "NOBODY can be so stupid as to put a body in the truck of YOUR car, but lighter fluid with YOUR CC, and leave YOUR license plates on the car. Then leave the car on the SIDE OF THE ROAD (not even drive it into the desert) and burn it" Nobody can possibly murder someone with so many links to themselves.

But apparently, this is not true. If they are on the freaking RUN FROM THE FBI and you stop to get a PEDICURE? WTF?!?!?!?!

Kelly was never the brightest bulb, but this takes the freaking cake.

The biggest bad reputation about bodybuilders that will be reinforced by this is absolute stupidity. This has to be X related, no other drug makes you as dumb as a box of rocks for as long a period of time. From all I've read of Craig Titus, he's a little slow, but dayum.

Top Bottom