Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Craig Titus - 21 years to 55 years in prison

People seem to forget that the victim wasn't innocent. She was a drug addicted whore and thief, not some asset to society...
Not sayin' that gives Titus a right to kill her. I'm sayin' that justifies some leniency in the sentencing in my mind.
Kind of like when a crypt kills a blood, it's not as bad as when a crypt kills a child waiting at a bus stop.

Damn bro how can you say she was a whore and not some asset to society? That's pretty low and mean!!

People seem to forget that the victim wasn't innocent. She was a drug addicted whore and thief, not some asset to society...
Not sayin' that gives Titus a right to kill her. I'm sayin' that justifies some leniency in the sentencing in my mind.
Kind of like when a crypt kills a blood, it's not as bad as when a crypt kills a child waiting at a bus stop.

So we should change our laws - and before charging you with murder - try to find someone who thinks the victim is a piece of shit. Awesome - I bet 99% of murderers in prison can get out!

r

Damn bro how can you say she was a whore and not some asset to society? That's pretty low and mean!!

I guess you didn't know the 3 people involved. The 2 going to prison at some point in their lives paid income taxes...
Yes that makes a difference in a persons value to society.

I guess you didn't know the 3 people involved. The 2 going to prison at some point in their lives paid income taxes...
Yes that makes a difference in a persons value to society.

Dude and what does that mean? Most people have paid income taxes in their lives so that means they can murder someone? So you think the women they murdered deserved it? What is she was you're sister of daughter? That is just plain sick! Titus is nothing but a punk!!

So we should change our laws - and before charging you with murder - try to find someone who thinks the victim is a piece of shit. Awesome - I bet 99% of murderers in prison can get out!

r

No I don't think we should let convicted killers out of prison early.
But who really cared when Green River Gary killed 55 prostitutes. Had he killed even 5 "worthy" citizens he'd have been caught in a couple of months, instead of a couple of decades.
That's the way it is.
Hell, the only reason the Feds keep going after Gotti hard is because he hasn't been paying his fair share of taxes. You really think the Feds care that he offed some guinea's 20 years ago?

Dude and what does that mean? Most people have paid income taxes in their lives so that means they can murder someone? So you think the women they murdered deserved it? What is she was you're sister of daughter? That is just plain sick! Titus is nothing but a punk!!

Reading comprehension is a short coming of yours.
Did I say she deserved to be murdered? No, I said leniency in sentencing Titus (and Ryan) was justified due to the not so innocent victim being a drug addicted whore and thief. BTW - She stole from Titus and Ryan. Maybe you like whores that steal from you?
I don't believe in "honor killings", but if James was a relative of mine I'd be ashamed to admit it.

Reading comprehension is a short coming of yours.
Did I say she deserved to be murdered? No, I said leniency in sentencing Titus (and Ryan) was justified due to the not so innocent victim being a drug addicted whore and thief. BTW - She stole from Titus and Ryan. Maybe you like whores that steal from you?
I don't believe in "honor killings", but if James was a relative of mine I'd be ashamed to admit it.

I see why alot of the good people on here are leaving this site with people like you on here!!

No smartass I don't like "whores" stealing from me and it wouldn't happen but there is alot more to this case than that. They were having threesomes and all kinds of stuff but it doesn't make it any better or that they should have leniency on Titus for killing her. I saw her parents being interviewed and they didn't deserve to lose their daughter to a crime like that! As for reading comprehension being a shortcoming of mine, I don't think so it's obvious from you're statements that you feel somewhat like she is less of a person than you and didn't mean anything to society!

What?
You don't think it's worse for a gang member to kill a child waiting for a school bus than for that same gang member to kill another gang member?
I'm not sayin' you do, but if you do you're the sick one.
All human life is NOT equal.
Michael Vick's (I'm aware you're his biggest fan)life is NOT equal to Bill Gates. Why? Because Bill Gates has paid billions in taxes, AND givin' billions more to charity (among other reasons). Michael Vick tortured and killed dogs, spread herpes, and only paid taxes because they were withheld from his paycheck. He never paid taxes on his criminal enterprises.

I see why alot of the good people on here are leaving this site with people like you on here!!

No smartass I don't like "whores" stealing from me and it wouldn't happen but there is alot more to this case than that. They were having threesomes and all kinds of stuff but it doesn't make it any better or that they should have leniency on Titus for killing her. I saw her parents being interviewed and they didn't deserve to lose their daughter to a crime like that! As for reading comprehension being a shortcoming of mine, I don't think so it's obvious from you're statements that you feel somewhat like she is less of a person than you and didn't mean anything to society!

Actually I feel all 3 are beneath me. As you seem to think Titus is beneath you - and I don't disagree with you're view point. He's a punk and is going to do some hard time.
I think 17 - 21 years sentence (as Titus agreed to) is plenty...

Name one "good people" that left because of me? Pleeze!

Top Bottom