Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Craig Titus - 21 years to 55 years in prison

What?
You don't think it's worse for a gang member to kill a child waiting for a school bus than for that same gang member to kill another gang member?
I'm not sayin' you do, but if you do you're the sick one.
All human life is NOT equal.
Michael Vick's (I'm aware you're his biggest fan)life is NOT equal to Bill Gates. Why? Because Bill Gates has paid billions in taxes, AND givin' billions more to charity (among other reasons). Michael Vick tortured and killed dogs, spread herpes, and only paid taxes because they were withheld from his paycheck. He never paid taxes on his criminal enterprises.

I agree that a gang member killing an innocent child is worse than him killing another gang member but I believe this case is alittle different and she doesn't deserve to be put in that class or group.

I agree that a gang member killing an innocent child is worse than him killing another gang member but I believe this case is alittle different and she doesn't deserve to be put in that class or group.

OK. You expressed your view point, and I expressed my unpopular one :)
Try to remember though, that the DA wouldn't have offered a plea bargain with all the physical evidence they have, if there wasn't mitigating circumstances. Sometimes it's to spare the victim's family the grief (and embarrassment)of knowing the whole truth. Other times it's because the victim wasn't innocent...

OK. You expressed your view point, and I expressed my unpopular one :)
Try to remember though, that the DA wouldn't have offered a plea bargain with all the physical evidence they have, if there wasn't mitigating circumstances. Sometimes it's to spare the victim's family the grief (and embarrassment)of knowing the whole truth. Other times it's because the victim wasn't innocent...

No problem:)

I love it! This is the exact same reasoning islamic governments use as excuses to kill women adulters. They're animals, scourge on society, they ASKED for it.

Nice to see humans on both sides of the world really aren't that different. It's human nature not to give a shit about people we we look down on internally. Outside we look different, inside we're all the same. Been saying this shit on EF for years.

r

I'm against capital punishment anywhere, for any reason. I believe it demeans us all as a society.
Since I'm already drifting off topic; Razor has a (1) good point. It takes effort on my part to empathize with others not in my little social group. That's human nature that needs correcting...
Out.

Like four years is going to make a huge amount of difference.

I can see why it is such a long sentence for Titus, they tried to cover it up, and lied, lied, lied and then ran.

If you have ever been in prison then 4 years makes a HUGE difference.

Not saying its right or wrong but can see if you made a deal and then came out with an additional 4 years it is a big deal if your the one doing the time.

As you say from what i read then 21 years is more appropriate

Wrongun!

this is very old news....

The offense is very old news but he was only sentanced on Friday 22nd August and this is about how much time he got as he is now in the eyes of the law guilty. Previous to Friday he was innocent until proved

Wrongun!

If you have ever been in prison then 4 years makes a HUGE difference.

Not saying its right or wrong but can see if you made a deal and then came out with an additional 4 years it is a big deal if your the one doing the time.

As you say from what i read then 21 years is more appropriate

Wrongun!

that 4 years makes 0 difference, not when its to 55 years.. He will not even do close to that bottom number they may even make him max out..

that 4 years makes 0 difference, not when its to 55 years.. He will not even do close to that bottom number they may even make him max out..

Does the sentance (21-55) mean that parole can be applied for after 21 years? In the UK that would be the case and if granted would mean the prisoner would be ''out'' but on license until 55 years has passed i.e. if a further crime was comitted (does not have to be the same) then the license is revoked and the prisoner returnes to jail to serve remaining until 55 years has passed from day of sentance.

Chances of getting parole on first attempt are approx 0 in the UK not sure if above is true in USA?

As you say if they do make him do full 55 years then no the 4 years means nothing. If it is time to parole then it could mean he has a possible chance of release on 21 years i.e. start applying after 17 years with chance of achieving in 21. If he can not apply until 21 then could be a futher 4 years so could be significant

All depends what the chances of parole are in USA

Whatever happens his life is over

Wrongun!

Does the sentance (21-55) mean that parole can be applied for after 21 years? In the UK that would be the case and if granted would mean the prisoner would be ''out'' but on license until 55 years has passed i.e. if a further crime was comitted (does not have to be the same) then the license is revoked and the prisoner returnes to jail to serve remaining until 55 years has passed from day of sentance.

Chances of getting parole on first attempt are approx 0 in the UK not sure if above is true in USA?

As you say if they do make him do full 55 years then no the 4 years means nothing. If it is time to parole then it could mean he has a possible chance of release on 21 years i.e. start applying after 17 years with chance of achieving in 21. If he can not apply until 21 then could be a futher 4 years so could be significant

All depends what the chances of parole are in USA

Whatever happens his life is over

Wrongun!

it means that he could be paroled by that bottom number "could" will he? most definitely probably not even close. So many have paroled right away to commit horrific crimes they dont like to parole people early anymore.

Top Bottom