Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Craig Titus - 21 years to 55 years in prison

Could someone please explain to a non-American what it means to be sentenced to 21 to 55 years. That's a huge range!

damn they look like shit, deffinately different from the arrest pics 3 years ago. see what happens when off the sauce....:(

Could someone please explain to a non-American what it means to be sentenced to 21 to 55 years. That's a huge range!

I think (and sure someone will correct) its similar to a UK life sentence where a minimum recommendations is set before you can apply for parole. e.g. in Uk if you get life with a minimum of 21 years its post 21 years served you can apply for parole (no guarantee of acceptance).

I have found a few websites that discuss the evidence one is a free titus one but obviously very one sided. It does seem the evidence was outstanding against them so the sentance reflects that. That is not my opinion post research just a quick read has anyone else researched properly was it the right sentance?

Wrongun!

Thats unreal, I think I remember reading that the both of them were hooked on meth and cocaine as well. The addiction to meth would explain the irrational behavior.

I wouldn't doubt it because he use to buy X from me when I messed with it in 1999-2000 and I always thought he was an asshole.

last time he went to jail he chose to serve the full sentence rather than take probation, which meant he wouldn't have to be drug-tested and therefore could start competing right away. I'm guessing he won't do that again.

Top Bottom