Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Craig Titus/Kelly Ryan wanted for MURDER!

The Bigdawg said:
Can you imagine the fucked up episode of CSI they will make outta this. Hell it wrote itself!!

Man are they going to make the industry look like shit.

Dood...you can play the jakked cop who cuffs Tightass.......

redguru said:
The biggest bad reputation about bodybuilders that will be reinforced by this is absolute stupidity. This has to be X related, no other drug makes you as dumb as a box of rocks for as long a period of time. From all I've read of Craig Titus, he's a little slow, but dayum.

X is the 'hug drug', you dont see Xer's murdering people, usually its a sense of joy and communion with others.
I doubt that MDMA is responsible, its a serotonin drug.
Interesting factoid, MDMA was patented by the German drug company Merck in 1913

I cannot explain how freaking stupid they must be to go to Boston or to commit this murder and I almost dont believe that she was on the run getting a pedicure and caught.

They have to be stupid. I almost think that the woman did the murder given the mom's accounts of her acting weird and how she needed to leave. I think Titus is just pussywhipped trying to help get her out of trouble, if he is so weak to let her get a pedicure without saying fuck no, here's my nailclippers we need to save every dime and lay low. Then he just doesnt have spine enough to strangle the life out of a woman, plus, sounds like he bought this woman a plane ticket home just prior.

lol at peeps thinking they can actually mount a run against usa authorites...very few last, esp not some dumbfuck meathead

redguru said:
The biggest bad reputation about bodybuilders that will be reinforced by this is absolute stupidity. This has to be X related, no other drug makes you as dumb as a box of rocks for as long a period of time. From all I've read of Craig Titus, he's a little slow, but dayum.

it's related to Craig Titus' 2 millimeter long temper and lack of rational thought.

Gambino said:
lol at peeps thinking they can actually mount a run against usa authorites...very few last, esp not some dumbfuck meathead

agreed, especially once the FBI is called in .....

while *some* people can evade the law, if you are dumb enough to tell your friends where you were going (like they were) and dumb enough to commit the crime in the manner they did (i.e., burning your car, with your plates on it, like they did) then didya REALLY think the FBI wouldn't find you? lmao

the first thing you do NOT do is put 7 bottles of lighter fluid on your credit card at 3:30 am.
poor Melissa..... but the sheer stupidity of every action is just cracking me up.
hmm, wonder if the defence will ask for temporary insanity based on the effects of steriod use on their temper

Island Son said:
hmm, wonder if the defence will ask for temporary insanity based on the effects of steriod use on their temper

I am SURE this will be a defense .... while it might not be TRUE, per se, given the perception of AAS - it is a viable defense.

Top Bottom