Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Hate Oatmeal!!

Eye34

My trainer wants me to stick to a very strict diet, and eat a cup of oatmeal everyday. I try, but it makes me GAG! The best I can do is cut up a banana, pour the oatmeal over it, and when the banana is gone, I toss the rest.. Does anyone have any ideas to make it taste better? Or an alternative to it.. What about just eating granola bars or something!! I need help!!!!

what kind are you buying...?

have you tried the Kashi stuff...?

i'm not a fan of plain old oatmeal either, but this stuff is bearable...

Try mixing two packets of splenda and 1 tbs of sugar free strawberry preserves.. Or try adding 2 tbs of sugar free maple syrup and some cinamon.

lacoste is right on, I usually eat it with a tad bit of splenda or you can try mixing it with 2 tablespoons of ANPB. Delicious. I can't eat the stuff plain either, it just taste horrible.

ironbabe said:
There are other options for healthy carbs if you really can't handle the taste. Ask him for an alternative.

Exactly. For awhile I hated oatmeal, so I would have mashed baked sweet potato mixed with egg whites and cinnamon.

Now I hate sweet potatoes, I'm back to eating oatmeal w/ blueberries, cinnamon and cooked with vanilla flavored soymilk. lol

This is what I do. I mix the oatmeal with hot water, but not to hot. Stir it up like the protien powder mixes, and then down it as if I were drinking a shake. You only taste it a couple of times depending how many gulps it takes to get it all down.

Top Bottom