Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Hate Oatmeal!!

THis is my FAVE recipe for oatmeal:

1/2 c raw (rolled) oats...all natural
1/2 med. to small apple(peeled, cut into little pieces) ...mix in w. oatmeal
add cinnamon OR pumpkin spice OR apple pie spice to taste
add water...cook in microwave(Im sure the same thing can be done on the stove...microwave is faster)
then when its done...add splenda to taste..enjoy
You can also play around with fresh berries.....Good luck!

Last edited:
Apple pie spice!!! Now yer talking!! Great suggestions! Other than just not eating it.. I'll take all the help I can get!

the way i got adjusted to plain quaker oats was starting with the flavored instant packages (loads of sugar i know) that got me into oatmeal. after about a month i started eating the plain oats with splenda. now i can eat oats no problem. tastes like paper but it doesnt phase me anymore

i just mix in the chocolate peanut carmel flavored Designer protein after I'm done microwaving it, and eat it like that.

pretty darn good with a bit of skim milk. :)

Honestly, after awhile --- I just got used to the paper taste. My second meal of the day is a cup of oatmeal with a splash of skim milk.

For most, plain old oatmeal just doesn't cut it. It's just that making it my second meal of the day, I'm not really that hungry --- but I know I should eat.

Not real sure myself. Cept someone once told me that it's great carbs especially for weightloss..

Top Bottom