Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hockey...

i think hockey tried to blow up too quick...got into too many markets.
and largely people could give a fuck-all
and they strecthed their fan base to thin

When the NorthStars left Minnesota, Hockey where you can't play outside, does not make sense from a marketing standpoint,

I live in LA and yes we have great teams,

But the market here is Hispanic, Chinese and 65 other minority groups that could give a rip about hockey,

Soccer yes, Hockey no,

It is a small minority of imported whites that support our local Hockey, up in SF too.

solidspine said:
When the NorthStars left Minnesota, Hockey where you can't play outside, does not make sense from a marketing standpoint,

I live in LA and yes we have great teams,

But the market here is Hispanic, Chinese and 65 other minority groups that could give a rip about hockey,

Soccer yes, Hockey no,

It is a small minority of imported whites that support our local Hockey, up in SF too.
theres no enough PR work done with hockey in the states, u live in LA and u got the Anaheim Ducks which are a fuckin outstanding hockey team and no one cares about them, what a shame.

theres no enough PR work done with hockey in the states, u live in LA and u got the Anaheim Ducks which are a fuckin outstanding hockey team and no one cares about them, what a shame.

If California did not have millions of people from Minnesota to Boston here for work the Ducks wouldn’t make it, the locals couldn’t care less

It is simply the transplants from the Midwest, Northeast and Canada.

We support the team and the sport from Grade School to College and on.

Top Bottom