Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log HGH + Anavar + BPC 157 = Walk Again Log

MaxMore

V.I.P.
EF Logger
I am a 50-year-old 160-pound man who has been wheelchair-bound for over three years due to fluoroquinolone toxicity, I'm embarking on a journey to regain strength, mobility, and a better quality of life.

It was recommended to me in another post that I start to log, so this will chronicle my progress as I utilize a combination of HGH, Anavar, and BPC-157.

Background

Before my illness, I was an active athlete with a 240-pound bench press. I regularly engaged in strength training and organized sports. Unfortunately, a fluoroquinolone antibiotic called Cipro changed my life drastically. Fluoroquinolone toxicity, a severe condition I got with my doctor prescribed me Cipro. This medication has the highest FDA warning possible, a "Black Box" warning. I was not made aware of this when it was prescribed me.

Despite trying various treatments, including stem cell therapy, an arsenal of other things like tried MD-2822, MK-677, LGD-4070,BPC-500, TB-500, Ipamorelin, and CJC-1295. All of which have made me better, but not enough to get me out of this wheelchair. Although, I had been close a couple of times.

Current Health Status

My current health status is a far cry from my pre-illness self. I have limited use of my arms and hands, and my legs are significantly weakened. Pain is a constant companion, affecting my sleep and overall well-being. I've made dietary adjustments to support my recovery, focusing on lean proteins, fruits, vegetables, and healthy fats.

Treatment Plan

My current treatment plan involves the following:
  • HGH (Human Growth Hormone): I am taking 0.3 mg of Zomaction (HGH) daily.
  • Anavar: I am taking 25 mg of Anavar daily.
  • BPC-157: I am injecting BPC-157 close to my knee.
Goals and Expectations

My primary goals for this treatment are to:
  • Increase muscle mass and strength
  • Reduce pain and improve overall quality of life
  • Improve my ability to perform daily activities
  • Above all else, get out of this wheelchair
This log will serve as a record of my journey and a source of motivation as I strive to rebuild my life.

I push my body to the limit already, and sometimes I overdo it. I hurt all over, but my left knee is severely injured, and I also have severe issues with my right shoulder and both hands. Even trying light exercises like riding my recumbent bike or doing a leg extension with no weight will blow up my knee. The only thing I can manage is pushing myself backwards in my wheelchair for about 10 feet, anything more will cause injury.

Here's my current workout routine:

Day 1 (2 sets each):
  • Face pulls (green resistance band)
  • Tricep extensions (2 lb dumbbells)
  • Butterflies (5 lb dumbbells)
  • Bench press (5 lb dumbbells)
  • Side-lying external rotations (2 lb dumbbell)
  • Bent-over rows (5 lb dumbbells)
  • Shrugs (5 lb dumbbells)
  • Front row raises (5 lb dumbbells)
  • Shoulder press (5 lb dumbbells)
  • Shoulder blade pinches
Day 2 (2 sets each):
  • Leg kickbacks
  • Hip circles
  • Side leg raises
  • Straight leg raises (good leg only)
  • Neck yeses/nos (front/back)
  • Back hyperextensions
Day 3: Rest

I work out at night because my arms are too painful to use afterward, and the next day is petty bad too, but by day three, I feel better than if I hadn’t exercised at all. When trying new exercises, it’s all trial and error. I’ve made mistakes before and ended up in more pain, so I have to be careful. I can almost guarantee that some point in the next month I’ll report that I severely hurt myself because I got too ambitious as it happens so frequently. As soon as I feel I can do more I’m going to try. Hopefully the HGH and the Anavar will keep me on track.

I am a 50-year-old 160-pound man who has been wheelchair-bound for over three years due to fluoroquinolone toxicity, I'm embarking on a journey to regain strength, mobility, and a better quality of life.

It was recommended to me in another post that I start to log, so this will chronicle my progress as I utilize a combination of HGH, Anavar, and BPC-157.

Background

Before my illness, I was an active athlete with a 240-pound bench press. I regularly engaged in strength training and organized sports. Unfortunately, a fluoroquinolone antibiotic called Cipro changed my life drastically. Fluoroquinolone toxicity, a severe condition I got with my doctor prescribed me Cipro. This medication has the highest FDA warning possible, a "Black Box" warning. I was not made aware of this when it was prescribed me.

Despite trying various treatments, including stem cell therapy, an arsenal of other things like tried MD-2822, MK-677, LGD-4070,BPC-500, TB-500, Ipamorelin, and CJC-1295. All of which have made me better, but not enough to get me out of this wheelchair. Although, I had been close a couple of times.

Current Health Status

My current health status is a far cry from my pre-illness self. I have limited use of my arms and hands, and my legs are significantly weakened. Pain is a constant companion, affecting my sleep and overall well-being. I've made dietary adjustments to support my recovery, focusing on lean proteins, fruits, vegetables, and healthy fats.

Treatment Plan

My current treatment plan involves the following:
  • HGH (Human Growth Hormone): I am taking 0.3 mg of Zomaction (HGH) daily.
  • Anavar: I am taking 25 mg of Anavar daily.
  • BPC-157: I am injecting BPC-157 close to my knee.
Goals and Expectations

My primary goals for this treatment are to:
  • Increase muscle mass and strength
  • Reduce pain and improve overall quality of life
  • Improve my ability to perform daily activities
  • Above all else, get out of this wheelchair
This log will serve as a record of my journey and a source of motivation as I strive to rebuild my life.
@MaxMore wow! finally you started thank you, the EF family welcomes you with big open arms. :) you will rebuild your life with out family.

Please share more day to day information with us.

Diet, Training, Cardio
Diet, please share foods and meals and when you eat them, macros would be good
Training, please share actual exercises reps sets and weights, as you go especially get stronger, I see first 2 days perfect start stay sharing
cardio how much do you do? when etc
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

supplements
what supps you use?
multis?
probiotics?
psyllium husk?

pictures
please share pictures of you face blurred
pics of your meals as you go
pics of your training as you go
pics of your supps
pics of your gear

thank you and share more :)

I push my body to the limit already, and sometimes I overdo it. I hurt all over, but my left knee is severely injured, and I also have severe issues with my right shoulder and both hands. Even trying light exercises like riding my recumbent bike or doing a leg extension with no weight will blow up my knee. The only thing I can manage is pushing myself backwards in my wheelchair for about 10 feet, anything more will cause injury.

Here's my current workout routine:

Day 1 (2 sets each):
  • Face pulls (green resistance band)
  • Tricep extensions (2 lb dumbbells)
  • Butterflies (5 lb dumbbells)
  • Bench press (5 lb dumbbells)
  • Side-lying external rotations (2 lb dumbbell)
  • Bent-over rows (5 lb dumbbells)
  • Shrugs (5 lb dumbbells)
  • Front row raises (5 lb dumbbells)
  • Shoulder press (5 lb dumbbells)
  • Shoulder blade pinches
Day 2 (2 sets each):
  • Leg kickbacks
  • Hip circles
  • Side leg raises
  • Straight leg raises (good leg only)
  • Neck yeses/nos (front/back)
  • Back hyperextensions
Day 3: Rest

I work out at night because my arms are too painful to use afterward, and the next day is petty bad too, but by day three, I feel better than if I hadn’t exercised at all. When trying new exercises, it’s all trial and error. I’ve made mistakes before and ended up in more pain, so I have to be careful. I can almost guarantee that some point in the next month I’ll report that I severely hurt myself because I got too ambitious as it happens so frequently. As soon as I feel I can do more I’m going to try. Hopefully the HGH and the Anavar will keep me on track.
power training day, can you add yoga daily? :)

I'm no longer working with physical therapists because none of them understand how to handle fluoroquinolone toxicity. Last year, under my doctor’s advice, I took BPC, TB-500, CJV, and Ipamorelin. Over four months, I went from not being able to walk at all to taking 30 steps with a walker on my own.

At that point, I sought professional physical therapy to push further. They put me on an antigravity treadmill that reduces 50% of your body weight. On my third visit, they increased the distance and completely blew out my knee, undoing months of progress in one session. I can’t afford to risk that again. A similar thing happened in a previous physical therapy attempt. That's why I have to be extra careful and do it this time totally on my own.

Top Bottom