Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heavy or light while dieting?

iron_sun_god

Hey all,
I have been on here for about 2 years now, under a different name, but I forgot the password for that other login. Anyway my question is this:
Currently I am dieting down to see what I have to work with on my frame. I am 5'11" tall and I weigh right now around 193 lbs. For the first time ever I have just about a complete sixer and I was just wondering about something. Right now I train chest, light tri-sun, back, light bi-mon, legs, traps-tues, chest, back-wed, arms(supersets)-thurs, and shoulders on fri. I train heavy on my first three excercises, ex: chest; incline bb-225x3setsx6-8reps, flat db-3setsx100lbs.x6-8reps, decline flyes, 3setsx6-8repsx60lbs. then I do high pec deck flyes-light, cable crossovers-light high reps. This is the way that I train all my muscle groups. Does this sound good? Not asking if my routine is good, because I am comfortable with it for now, I usually change it up every 3-4 months anyway. So does this heavy to light training sound good or what? Thanks for any input!!

WELL EACH OF US LIKES TO TRAIN DIFFERENTLY TO SOME EXTENT... YOU GOTTA DO WHATS BEST FOR YOU SO IF ITS WORKING GO WITH IT, THATS GOOD THAT YOUR CHANGING IT UP EVERY 3-4 MONTHS:cool:

stick in a 6-8 rep range... your strength will go down when dieting but if you continue to lift heavy and intensly and do not putz around doing "shaping" exercises etc. you will not lose size.

I know if I am not eating a lot and try to lift heavy I feel real sick to my stomach. But that is me, you might feel better.

Let your body tell you. I try to keep my strength or increase it all the time regardless of diet. I'm stronger when I'm not carb depleting etc.. but I still try to life as heavy as possible.

Top Bottom