Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gymjunkie09's EF 90 day contest log

yesterday was an off day on both training and diet, I kept it pretty clean tho and got a good amount of calories in. Today my workout looked like this

10 min warmup on treadmill

Squat: 200x5 (+5), 215x5 (+10), 230x5 (+20), 250x5 (+30), 275x5

Bench 140x5 (+5), 150x5 (+10), 160x5 (+10), 170x4, 175x 4 1/2

Power Clean 100x5 (+5), 105x5 (+5), 105x5, 110x5 (+5), 120x5 (+2reps)

Inverted Row 15 (+3), 10 (+1), 9 (+1)

Bench (bar only) 70.. 10 sec rest, 20.. 5 sec rest, 10

Pushup 30 (+2), 17 (-2), 16 (-2)

ABS decline situp/corkscrew superset
15/10
15/6
10/5

5 min. cooldown on treadmill

The parenthesis stand for the difference in weight from my last workout, got 275 up 5x on the squat but wasn't happy with form so i'll will stick with that weight next time and shoot for better form. I came down with a cough or slight cold on saturday (maybe a slight case of test flu:confused: idk) but it didn't really effect my training, nothing i can't work thru. Iv'e also noticed that Iv'e started to breakout a little bit on my arms and back and chest hopefully I can keep this under control since it took almost six months for my back to finally start clearing up from when i ran beast :mad:. All in all my strength is going up and my muscles defenitely are feeling more dense and full. I Cant wait till this test e and deca to really start kicking in :evil::evil::evil:

Ok bro lookin gr8.
The test and deca are actuallystarting to kick in thats why youre getting the acne. You should prolly start in on your AI at this time if you havent already. If you get too concerend about the acne hit up lartinos. I think he is the go to guy on that.
Pay attention to any ichyness, tenderness on yer nips.
Keep it up bro!

Ok bro lookin gr8.
The test and deca are actuallystarting to kick in thats why youre getting the acne. You should prolly start in on your AI at this time if you havent already. If you get too concerend about the acne hit up lartinos. I think he is the go to guy on that.
Pay attention to any ichyness, tenderness on yer nips.
Keep it up bro!
Other than a few pimples no problems yet......I've got letro on hand u think I should start dosing it? I'm not having any problems with bloat or gyno as far as I can tell

dont have too many off diets on your day bro... this is only a 3 month contest and every calorie may count when it comes down to the end...

with the proviron and your dose of test you may not need the letro... just keep a very cautious eye on it...
i started my cycle the day after you did and last night i took 1/5tab of 2.5mg letro... i love letro because a tab will last me like two weeks as i split it and take it e3d...

Good advice moya, thanks for posting up bro.
I agree with moya, junkie for now just pay close attention and see if anything developes.
Youre looking good bro, but also I would follow moya's advice on the cals, you wont go wrong.
Best regards bro and keep on kickin it!

apprectiae the advice as always moya and zed..........i guess if i feel the urge ill throw a cheat meal here and there but no days off for me from here on out. I didn't eat a bunch a garbage......it's just nice to not have to have to measure everything out and eat the same shit everyday lol

today's workout

5 min. warmup on the treadmill

Deadlifts: 135x5, 155x5, 185x5, 205x5, 225x4 1/2

Military-Press: 85x5, 95x5, 100x5, 105x5, 110x 4 1/2

High pulls (floor): 95x5, 105x5, 115x5, 120x5, 125x5

Wide-Grip Chinups: 10,8,4

Bench (bar only): 75....10 sec rest, 15.....10 sec rest, 10 (100 total)

Rest day today, I'm recovering nicely from my workouts. Almost two weeks in on cycle and I'm feeling great, definitely noticing an elevate sense of well being, just an all around good feeling all together. :evil: I'm also noticing a steady increase in appetite which I heard deca will do to you which is why I've got so many carbs in my diet:chomp:.....time to grow

today's workout

5 min. warmup on the treadmill ok.

Deadlifts: 135x5, 155x5, 185x5, 205x5, 225x4 1/2 give this a try bro. Increase weight on last 2 sets and if you only make 4 reps fine. Then next time keep same weight on last 2 sets but shoot for 6 reps and progress that way.

Military-Press: 85x5, 95x5, 100x5, 105x5, 110x 4 1/2 BBL?

High pulls (floor): 95x5, 105x5, 115x5, 120x5, 125x5 Might try going from just below knees and add more weight, just a thought for you.

Wide-Grip Chinups: 10,8,4maybe try sets of 5 for a total of 30? again just a tought for you.

Bench (bar only): 75....10 sec rest, 15.....10 sec rest, 10 (100 total)
how come this? just curious bro.

how come this? just curious bro.
yes the military press was bbl.........As far as the rest goes i'm just following the routine, but I will adjust according to your advice because i know you know what's up bro:biggrin:I'm still fairly new to this 5x5 compound movement routine so any advice is welcomed and encouraged, unfortunitely i've been doing mostly high volume cookie cutter isolation routines since iv'e started training but i'm learning bro, that's why I wanted in this comp becasue I knew I would learn a lot from this and I am so i already won:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom