Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time cycle, need advice!

FullDC

26 years old, "worked out" off and on for 4-5 years without really knowing what I was doing, but for the last year I've been dedicated and serious about it (6 days a week with rest weeks here and there.) 6'1", 175lbs, 14-15%bf. I would like to get to 180lbs 10%bf as my first goal (seems achievable). I'm very under informed (still fairly new with just a year under my belt), especially when it comes to supplements/anabolics, but found this helladrol stack, weeks 1-4 75mg h-drol/day and liver support, weeks 4-8 forma stanzol. Does that sound like a reasonable place to start or completely off?

just my personal opinion, but i would get your bf down just a bit before you start thinking about jumping into this game.. if your 175lbs with 15% bf, then you are about 155 lean.. which is small at 6'1 bro.. what does your diet and training look like? with spot on diet and good training, your goal of 180lbs at 10% shouldnt be a problem at all!

another subject.. "rest weeks??" as in 7 full days?
props to ya for being honest and saying your new to this.. If your still unsure, take a look at our weight training section, diet section, splits, etc..
i honestly dont see where it would be a problem for you to get to 200lbs natty.. after all, you said you "worked out" "on and off" for 4-5 years.. lifting is just a 1/4 of the puzzle.. the diet is the rest bro..

Thanks for the quick responses. I eat pretty healthy, no soda for years, rarely consume caffeine or eat sugar. My main issue has always been putting on weight and its really just because I dont eat enough calories. I just started recently eating for breakfast 3eggs w/ turkey bacon and a glass of organic fat free milk- 450 cal., 35g protein, 25g fat, "a bag of chicken" - 1200 calories 264g protein, 6g fat, 2 protein bars - 540 calories, 40g protein, 16g of fat, rice which each meal of chicken - 1380 cal, 36g protein, 24g fat, and random veggies, pretty negligible nutritional value so I dont figure it in. So a minimum of 3570 calories, 375g protein, and 70g of fat (very little saturated). Besides the milk in the morning only drink water. Haven't been doing this for long but dont think I'll have a problem maintaining the diet, pretty dull palate/sense of smell so eating the same thing repeatedly is whatever to me and everything I've seen says this should add a couple lbs a week since I'm already really slender. Thought the small cycle of h-drol along with that diet would help cut fat and add muscle?

Currently like I said 6 days in the gym. Week 1 usually looks like this day 1 - arms (shoulder/bi/tri) day 2 - core/abs/lower back 3 - chest/upper back 4 - legs 5 - arms (shoulder/bi/tri) 6 - core/abs/lower back 7 - rest day then the next week the arms and chest days switch out so it works out that arms twice one week chest/back twice next week. Definitely open to any suggestions here. Usually there for a minimum of an hour each night.

The rest weeks are typically 5-7 days and instead of lifting I just do cardio.. Couldn't tell you where I read that or how I came across it, sure I picked it up in some book here or there.

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick responses. I eat pretty healthy, no soda for years, rarely consume caffeine or eat sugar. My main issue has always been putting on weight and its really just because I dont eat enough calories. I just started recently eating for breakfast 3eggs w/ turkey bacon and a glass of organic fat free milk- 450 cal., 35g protein, 25g fat, "a bag of chicken" - 1200 calories 264g protein, 6g fat, 2 protein bars - 540 calories, 40g protein, 16g of fat, rice which each meal of chicken - 1380 cal, 36g protein, 24g fat, and random veggies, pretty negligible nutritional value so I dont figure it in. So a minimum of 3570 calories, 375g protein, and 70g of fat (very little saturated). Besides the milk in the morning only drink water. Haven't been doing this for long but dont think I'll have a problem maintaining the diet, pretty dull palate/sense of smell so eating the same thing repeatedly is whatever to me and everything I've seen says this should add a couple lbs a week since I'm already really slender. Thought the small cycle of h-drol along with that diet would help cut fat and add muscle?

Currently like I said 6 days in the gym. Week 1 usually looks like this day 1 - arms (shoulder/bi/tri) day 2 - core/abs/lower back 3 - chest/upper back 4 - legs 5 - arms (shoulder/bi/tri) 6 - core/abs/lower back 7 - rest day then the next week the arms and chest days switch out so it works out that arms twice one week chest/back twice next week. Definitely open to any suggestions here. Usually there for a minimum of an hour each night.

The rest weeks are typically 5-7 days and instead of lifting I just do cardio.. Couldn't tell you where I read that or how I came across it, sure I picked it up in some book here or there.

Where is your leg workout??? Not working your legs is absolutely ridiculous. Grow some balls and workout your legs just as much as everything else, or else you'll be chicken-legged and the laughing stock of the gym

Don't cycle.
If you trained legs as hard as the rest of your body you'd easily be 10-20lbs heavier.

I knew a skinny guy who cycles.
He gains size comes off loses everything.
Build a solid foundation.
Train for a year or two consistently with legs being a big part of your weekly routine.

I started at 135lbs at 5ft7 13% BF
I was 171lbs 9 % BF before I cycled.
Fair enough thats not big. But it's 36 natural lbs from 3 years of training.

Ease yourself in to training legs cause it sucks at first throw in squats and go deep son!

A 310lb squat is more impressive then 310 lb bench!
Once you learn to love legs and train till spew from so many squats and lunges you'll see the difference and realize how vital legs are to grow.

Who cares about your arms when you are wearing a tight shirt and your sisters skinny jeans.

Ok so the consensus is basically I need to hit legs more than once a week and go natty for a while longer. Works for me.

Legs once per week Free Squats until you can hardly walk, it will take several days to recover from it, all the big boys do squats.

Top Bottom