Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My First Cycle Tbol Dbol Log

Chest
Warm up- rotator cuff with 2.5lbs

bar then -
135 x 15
155 x 10
185 x 5
225 x 5
245 x 3
work
265 x 3
285 x 3
315 x 3 - First time I've done this!

Incline DB Press
50 x 10
65 x 10
75 x 10
85 x 10
110 x 10 ! - first time I've done this !
115 x 5 - first time !

Weighted Dips
BW x 10
50 x 10
75 x 10 up 3 reps !
75 x 9 - up 2 reps
75 x 9 - up reps !!!!
75 x 9 - up reps !!!

Regular Fly Machine up reps !

145 x 15
175 x 15
205 x 15
220 x 10

So I was tried some thing different on bench used the 3x3 phase from Jim Wendler program if familar and I was able to squeeze out 3 reps @ 315 tried to work up to 5 reps/ I was up on every thing Incline dbs presses and the weighted dips. Felt like I got hit by a truck today ... oh wait thats because I did. Maybe I should get hit by one everyday for more motivation in the gym....
@GMAN007 training is good bro :)

but your car? damn what happened

my blood was cholesterol kidneys liver ect but I didnt have testosterone done. I planned on a blood test 4 weeks into PCT but I am now seriously considering TRT. I will get a full test on everything probably in a month - but if I am tapering done with a TRT dose at that time I guess my test levels wont be accurate until the test so I will prob have to have another blood test for test levels a month after that to really get the TRT dosage down I guess
Yeah Im seriously thinking about it. I think it may improve my quality of life not just in the gym. I feel like I have more mental focus and I dont get as run down even with long work days not to mention sexual health. I mean what would my quality of life be the last 20 years of my life or so
TRT is NOT for life thats nonsense bro @GMAN007 ive seen guys get off many times if needed
you get on TRT and feel it and see how you do, you can always get off
keep the log and you get our support on trt :)

@GMAN007 training is good bro :)

but your car? damn what happened

TRT is NOT for life thats nonsense bro @GMAN007 ive seen guys get off many times if needed
you get on TRT and feel it and see how you do, you can always get off
keep the log and you get our support on trt :)
ok I will so how this goes. I have read it is, but some doctors say people get off trt once not needed , but I was thinking it would be better for sure to be on trt when Im older. Im comfortable now with the needle so I will make a decison soon, I will have too lol . I got side swiped by a tractor trailer guess he didnt see me or thought he could cut past me while I was on the inner lane

life is always full of ups and downs but one thing that is consistent is the gym

getting your upper body like a madman I love it

Top Bottom