Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle need your thoughts

antony0616

hey guys here is my first cycle not trying to get flamed here i just want to know your thoughts on it, my friend is a npc bodybuilder and says this is the best way to run your first cycle because its high quality and it will get killer results.

diet: blood type o on the blood type diet protein supp lean beef aminos
6'1 220 9 percent fat 23 years old
goal to gain solid mass
3 r max incline bench 245
squat 650

heres the cycle again dont flame me i already think its a bit excessive

Weeks 1-8

ORALS
Pro Viron 50mg/ml 50mg/day
Superdrol ORAL 100mg/ml 100mg-50mp/day
(Start S-Drol high, taper down by 25mg per week last 3 weeks)

INJECTION
Sostenon 250mg/ml 1000mg/week
Equipoise 250/ml 600mg/week

Okay the supps you need for the first half of this cycle are as follows:

Pro Viron 1 x 100cc bottle (This will actually last well into the next half of the cycle)
S-Drol 1 XS 50cc bottle
Sostenon 250 3 bottles (This will last some into the next half of the cycle)
EQ 250 2 bottles
HCG 5000 IU 5 amps (These will last all the way thru cycle plus some)

Last edited:
i was going to run armidex and clomid, not sure of the dosage yet as i have to rework the cycle. so your saying just run the sust and superdrol? sounds a bit more realistic for my first cyccle lol.

also so could i still run the sdrol proviron and test? what kind of test would you reccomend i was leaning towards sust 250 but test c also sounded good in my research

i was going to run armidex and clomid, not sure of the dosage yet as i have to rework the cycle. so your saying just run the sust and superdrol? sounds a bit more realistic for my first cyccle lol.

you work your way up. dont go overboard on a first cycle. you have no idea how you will react since this is your FIRST cycle. you may not be able to handle the sides, in fact I can guarantee you that you wont be able to handle the sides!

FIRST cycle should be conservative and short. and stick to no more then 1 MAYBE 2 cycles per year.

and make sure you PCT and cycle OFF for a while until you are recovered. dont jump on a 2nd cycle early.

you will get excellent results with just test and an oral kickstart. you dont need so much

ok what would you reccomend my cycle length to be. i originally wanted it to run anywhere from 6-8 weeks not including pct. would this be the perfect length for my cycle?

ok what would you reccomend my cycle length to be. i originally wanted it to run anywhere from 6-8 weeks not including pct. would this be the perfect length for my cycle?

with sustanon you feel the effects quickly. and they keep going for 3 weeks after your last shot. I can verify this as I have cycled twice with it.

also by week 8 HPTA is shut down bigtime and it seems like gains start tapering off.

so i think 8 weeks would be perfect... to give you 11 weeks total

and 4 weeks of superdrol at 20-30m per day. 6 week PCT. HMG/HCG, Clomid/nolva. then off for a full 3 months. then do a blood test to check your test levels. you might be ready for a more aggressive 2nd cycle if all goes well on the first run.

ok sounds perfect im going to go with that cycle. thanks for all the help guys. wait one more question so pct will be clomid and hcg?

you need to do more research on a PCT to fit you. unfortunately PCT is not an exact science and everyone is different. you come here and ask a generic question like "what should i do for PCT?" and you are gonna get 100 opinions.

I am currently on my 3rd PCT.. i've tried everything under the sun to recover. the bottom line is my body is taking a long time to recover, in the mean time I will do what I can do prevent a loss in gains.

this is another reason you should do a conservative cycle. to figure out what PCT works for you. some guys hate clomid, some guys swear by it. same with nolva. HCG is great, but use too much and it loses effectiveness and some say it can cause harm and release estrogen, while others say use it!

so you need to prepare for everything and have a lot of PCT ready. only blood work afterwards will tell you if your PCT was successful. and dont forget the body needs time on its own to recover without anything, so give it a chance also.

also read the sticky called best PCT of 2010, good stuff

some guys recover fast, some guys need 3 PCT's, some guys need 1 year, some guys dont ever recover. everyone is different.

Top Bottom