Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle help & opinions

1. Whether you are on gear or not, you do not want to over train. Yes, steroids will help with this a bit, but 3 hour gym sessions 6 days a week is pushing it. 20-30 minutes fasted cardio in the AM, 45-60 minutes of weight training later, and 20-30 minutes of cardio after weights is all you need. Unless you are in contest prep for the Olympia, then 1 weight training session is all you need as well.

2. You should eat the same way you do on cycle, as you do off cycle, just with a slight change in macros based upon your goals. You don't want to start habbits you can't keep. You should be eating 6-8 solid meals a day, 2-3 hours apart, from the time you wake up until the time you go to bed. That is with or without gear.

3. I understand what you are saying about your first cycle and it being the best, but at the same time, what you are trying to do is not wise. Test is all you need, with maybe an oral. If your training and diet are on point, your results will be tremendous.

If I were you, I would run 500mg of Test E or C a week, for 12 weeks. Kickstart your cycle with either Anadrol or Dbol. Based on how you want to train, I'd go with Anadrol. 50-100mg a day is what you want of that.

I agree with the majority of this. More is not better with training, even on steroids. You grow in the kitchen, not in the gym. You would be amazed at the amount of growth I get from training 3 one hour sessions per week! That's all I need. Recovery and food is the important part.

Test only is fine for your first cycle. Once again more is not better. You should never add multiple compounds until further down the road. You will grow like crazy on just test, and adding anything extra won't do much if anything more. There is always a limit to growth, even on cycle. You should always use the least amount possible to get the gains you are after. A 12 week cycle with an oral kickstart is perfect and all you need. Here is a good layout for you

1-12 Test E 500mg per week
1-6 Dianabulk 2-3 caps per day
1-12 N2guard
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or Phytoserms (PM me or see threads below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Use RickRock10 at N2BM for 10% off

Anadrol may be harsh on the newb. IMO if anything maybe couple weeks prop to kickstart.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Top Bottom