Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CHIEFS AND colts was a great game.

juiceddreadlocks

rebuilding, getting there
Platinum
good game, woulda like to have seen the chiefs win. if morten would have hit that field goal and priest wouldnt have fumlbed, it may have been a complete different game.

peyton manning earned his stripes today.

How bad is the KC Defense? Man they are pretty sad. Granted Indy has a great offense and is playing good, but my god, still.

slickdadd said:
How bad is the KC Defense? Man they are pretty sad. Granted Indy has a great offense and is playing good, but my god, still.

yeah i think that greg robinson the chiefs DC should be packin his stuff today.

It WAS a great game. That penalty called on KC for pass interferance was BS. The guy complained about it in an after-game interview too.

It looked like a bad call but I can't feel sorry for any team in the Raider's division.

on that last play... why did he throw so short and up the middle... i woulda gone for teh BOOOMMB

ZKaudio said:
on that last play... why did he throw so short and up the middle... i woulda gone for teh BOOOMMB

The bomb is usually the norm for last second plays, but they were about 70 yards from the end zone, which leaves little chance for an accurate pass (most NFL QBs can throw 65-80 yards at the most, with no regard to accuracy).

Kansas City was probably hoping to do what the Saints did and lateral the ball around, Priest was running with quite a few others around him, he just got tackled well and went down.

Every playoff game has been an awesome matchup and great game except the dallas/carolina and indy/denver ass whippins

Top Bottom