Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you reach Ketosis while on Growth Hormone?

So does that mean that even though it doesnt show that I am burning or releasing ketones..I am still using my fat stores for energy and am losing it? I know my carbs have been under 40 per day but usually use the sticks to for assurance that I'm doing well with it.

Yeah, you should still be losing fat even if you are only showing trace ketones.

Try to keep your protein meals under 25gm too… this will reduce their insulinemic effect and stay away from whey protein, except for after the workouts.

-Pp

So someone with Type 2 Diabetes should stay away from a low carb or ketogenic diet?

A low-cart diet is great for a diebetic if they are very closely monitored. If they start improving insulin sensitivity too much and are on insulin sensitizing drugs or high amounts of insulin they can drive themselves hypo and kill themselves.

Reducing insulin requirements should be a #1 goal, but it has to be done carefully. Going on a low carb diet can help accomplish this under close supervision.

-Pp

THANKS Primordial. What about a diet like Dave Palumbos for someone that has Type 2 and is taking meds????

Top Bottom