Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brand New Member, Need Advice on first (second) stack - STATS INSIDE! Anavar + Primo.

howbadiwantit

Hello Athletes...

I'm a brand new member here, and definately believe the knowledge available on this website is unsurpassed by any other forum Ive been in!

I am looking for some cycle advice, and i do understand there are tons of these "newbie help" posts made daily, so I will try and be as specific as possible.

First, some background:

I used to weight 336 at around 30 percent body fat about 2 years ago. At present, I am 21 yrs old, 6'3, 225, and about 18 % bf. I cut a lot of weight through cardio cardio cardio, but eventually, fell out of that routine. My diet is pretty consistantly clean, and will be absolutely rigid once I start my stack.

My goal is toi absolutey shred shred shred my body. Ive never been lean, but I would not mind being on the skinny side (being fat all my life) and then bulking up.

Because of my fat days, I have a lot of bodyfat in my stomach, hips, and chest areas. I have decent arms, but Im sick of toiling away and getting meager results. I've decided to take a cycle to help me achieve the lean athletic build I'm going for. Ideally, I'd like to be about 220 and 10 percent bodyfat.

After some research, I decided on an Anavar and Primo stack, running about 40 mg Anavar a day, and 300 Primo a week. I was worried about adding in test, as I dont know if I am ready for the side effects, especially the acne.

I spoke to my buddy, who's been using gear for years, he said "primo is for women." I'm pretty new to this, so I dont know where he would get that from?

He did reccomend instead a test prop, eq, and anavar cycle. He claimed i need a minimum of 70 mg anavar a day (What? Im brand new to this!!) as well as 2 cc of the test and eq a week.

Can someone please sort me out with the best advice on what I should be taking to shred shred shred?

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear from all of you guys very soon! anything else I can add in, let me know!

Re: Brand New Member, Need Advice on first (second) stack - STATS INSIDE! Anavar + Pr

I would suggest you get your diet and training fine tuned before adding anything else

Re: Brand New Member, Need Advice on first (second) stack - STATS INSIDE! Anavar + Pr

My diet and training have been fine tuned for the last 2 months.

My routine: Early morning cardio an empty stomach (15-20 mins uphill sprint intervals)
Meal 1 = 1 cup eggwhites, 1 Piece brown toast
Meal 2 = 200 G lean meat protein (chicken, fish), 1 cup brown rice
Meal 3 = Protein Isolate shake
Meal 4 = 200 g lean protein, halfcup cooked brown rice
Workout: Start 10 mins run (about 1 mile), weights for about 45-60 mins, end with 15-20 mins interval cardio
Meal 5 = Protein Isolate Shake

I'll admit I have strayed from this regimine a few times in the past month, but this will be my plan when I am running. Thanks for the feedback! Any advice on the stack itself?

Get back into ur routine. Stay with it consistently for a year and that alone will bring you great results.

Add some green veggies to ur diet.

Then after a year u can consider running a cycle. Stay with one compound alone tho.

I think primo is perfect for a first run especially given ur goals. Ur buddy obviously have no idea what he's talking about. What he recommends would be fitting for a 4th or 5th run but def not a first.

I'm serious about the 1-year-consistency thing. Gear is best used when the natural potential is exhausted. I don't think u are anywhere close to that now. U'll be very very happy u waited in the long run. The benefit from gear then will far surpass anything u'll ever get from it if u start now.

My diet and training have been fine tuned for the last 2 months.

My routine: Early morning cardio an empty stomach (15-20 mins uphill sprint intervals)
Meal 1 = 1 cup eggwhites, 1 Piece brown toast
Meal 2 = 200 G lean meat protein (chicken, fish), 1 cup brown rice
Meal 3 = Protein Isolate shake
Meal 4 = 200 g lean protein, halfcup cooked brown rice
Workout: Start 10 mins run (about 1 mile), weights for about 45-60 mins, end with 15-20 mins interval cardio
Meal 5 = Protein Isolate Shake

I'll admit I have strayed from this regimine a few times in the past month, but this will be my plan when I am running. Thanks for the feedback! Any advice on the stack itself?
diet def needs work bro, where is your fats!!!??? No green veggies!!??? And you need casein at night to make sure your muscles are getting fed all night because i know you wanna lose weight but you don't wanna lose muscle. What is your calorie intake daily? And what is your p/c/f ratio? i suggest going with something like 40/40/20 while cutting natty bro. you're eating no where near enough carbs for someone your size, 1 1/2 c brown rice and 1 piece of toast? you're gonna lose a lot of muscle eating like that which is what you wanna avoid

I'm serious about the 1-year-consistency thing. Gear is best used when the natural potential is exhausted. I don't think u are anywhere close to that now. U'll be very very happy u waited in the long run. The benefit from gear then will far surpass anything u'll ever get from it if u start now.
Yep, if you don't have it dialed in and your body is used to it - if you haven't been able to get most of the results natty - then you are going to waste the primo and anavar.

This forum comes through again! Thanks for the responses so far!

So i totally left out my vegetable portion of my diet, but I can definately understand the solid advice about continuing on all natty.

Im going to me making those drastic adjustments, and I'm wondering if anyone can provide some good links to cutting and dieting articles?

Also, if I was to run a Primo only cycle, what would be a good beginnger dosage? What about Primo and Var? (Just for reference)

Keep those replies coming guys! thanks!

also try getting a meal in pwo about 45-1hr after your shake

Top Bottom