Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bookie 200% k hits !! post in here everyday for free k hits !!

Did you ever have to use your skills on the streetz?

We really didn't have alot of money so I grew up in a pretty rough neighborhood. I am in no way prejudice bro but I was like the only white kid so needless to say I had to defend myself quite often bro.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

We really didn't have alot of money so I grew up in a pretty rough neighborhood. I am in no way prejudice bro but I was like the only white kid so needless to say I had to defend myself quite often bro.

Was that really necessary? Lol your far from it duh but yea I know how that is. It was kinda the opposite for me but never really got into fights til after I graduated from high school

From age 5 to 27. I had no dad so my mom started me in tae kwon do so I didn't get my ass kicked as a kid. I liked fighting so I stayed. Lol

I kind of like fighting too. lol I've always been pretty physical though and love that physical outlet for stress and frustration and the rush of endorphins.

I have to say, owl, I raise my son by myself, always have from day 1 and you give me hope that he'll be ok and be a good man. So often, in my job, I see the opposite and it's nice to see someone who was in that situation and turned out successful. :)

I kind of like fighting too. lol I've always been pretty physical though and love that physical outlet for stress and frustration and the rush of endorphins.

I have to say, owl, I raise my son by myself, always have from day 1 and you give me hope that he'll be ok and be a good man. So often, in my job, I see the opposite and it's nice to see someone who was in that situation and turned out successful. :)

Thanks cali! That is the nicest thing I think anyone has said to me. My mother was one tough woman. She took no shit and wasn't scared of anyone or anything. She was a great role model. Doesn't hurt that my grandma married very well when I was like 12 and next thing ya know we moved on up like the beverly hillbillies. Lmao

Top Bottom