Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bookie 200% k hits !! post in here everyday for free k hits !!

Thanks cali! That is the nicest thing I think anyone has said to me. My mother was one tough woman. She took no shit and wasn't scared of anyone or anything. She was a great role model. Doesn't hurt that my grandma married very well when I was like 12 and next thing ya know we moved on up like the beverly hillbillies. Lmao

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

You are most welcome! and I mean it sincerely. Your mom did a good job. So I guess I need to find myself a rich hillbilly! LOL My son is almost 16, grade 11 and he's played soccer since age 4. He's in a specialized soccer high school program and we're just starting talks with various scouts for colleges, so I'm holding out hope that will be at least a year of college funding...since the rich hillbilly thought is about as likely as winning the lottery! ;)

Lmfao!!!!!!! Support him. Don't baby him and make him man up even when its tough and you want to just hug him. I am sure he will be a great man cali. He has one ass kicking mom!

Lmfao!!!!!!! Support him. Don't baby him and make him man up even when its tough and you want to just hug him. I am sure he will be a great man cali. He has one ass kicking mom!

Thanks owl!! That means a lot to me. :)

It's funny because I have a chore list for him that he calls his "man jobs" that he has to do but there are times when the manning up lessons sure suck!! So I just remind him that even though he's a good 8 inches taller then I am, I can still take him!! He laughs....and then he does what I want. LOL

I love me a strong woman... I was raised by one, and my grandma.. wow, she'd run you off the road and tell of the cops that stopped her...

miss those days..

You guys are awesome! Thank you!! You touch my heart. :)

12 yrs ago and you are not that far behind me bish! Lmao and im in better shape than you!!!!!! Lol but I love ya bro.

Top Bottom