Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Baseball's half-way point - who are your picks???

• Thread starter Thread starter The Shadow
  • Start date Start date
T

The Shadow

Gotta go with the Braves again. Best record in Baseball at the moment and Millwood is gaining form. Best bullpen in the majors as well.

I wouldn't be surprised to see AZ give them a good challenge. I don't think the Dodgers will be able to continue this level of success. Granted, I'd rather the Giants win the division, but that most likely won't happen. As far as the AL goes, gotta go with NY, unfortunately.

Yeah - I see Atlanta and Ny again.

Look for the Braves to make a big trade b-4 the deadline this year - powerhitting of or 1b.

It wont matter in a few weeks anyways. Baseball is going back on strike-its all over. There will be no World Series unfortunately

I see the Expos grabbing the Wild Card and i wouldn't be surprised if they could catch the Braves. They still have to face each other many times with the games being played at the Big O.

They're 9 1/2 games back at the break. There is plenty of baseball to be played.

Yes but 9.5 back with less than 80 to play.

If the braves go 45-35 the rest of the way...the Expos have to go 55-25 and I don't see that happening.

I predict strike.

If there is no strike, I'm taking the easy choice in the AL with the yankees. Getting Weaver from Detroit was a great move.

In the NL I'm rooting for the Expos, although I don't think it'll happen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom