Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Baseball's half-way point - who are your picks???

• Thread starter Thread starter The Shadow
  • Start date Start date
I see a strike and the end of MLB as we know it. Pawtuckett rules!!!

Keep an eye on Montreal, they got Colon and now are about to get Floyd back and Ryan Dempster........ hehehehe

AL.....finishes like they are now.

NY in the East
Minn in the Central ( how about Eddie Guardado?)
Seattle in the West
Wildcard......Boston

NL....hmmmmmm
East........Braves (but how far can that young bullpen take them?)
Central....St. Louis (dealing with Darryl Kiles death right after Jack Bucks' set them back a little but if someone can step up and replace him, which is hard to do....especially since he is good for 200+ innings and a 3.5 or so ERA...... Morris holds his own and Puljos and Edmonds continue they will be alright)
West......Arizona..... Dodgers can't hold them off and the Giants pitching isn't helping their cause.

Wildcard.......LA

The World Series will be NO ONE!!!!!! The STRIKE WINS!

braves, dodgers, or dbacks for the National League.
yanks, sox, mariners for American.

I think its too early to tell... but i'll be always rooting for the Yanks and Sox. :D

I think the Braves will find a way to lose the NLCS to St. Louis (assuming the Cards don't lose another pitcher ... Woody Williams left his last start with back spasms). As good as Seattle is, I don't think they'll beat NY when the World Series is on the line. The Yankees have a score to settle after last year which is not good news for the Cardinals.

Top Bottom