Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bader85 continues the journey with 1-Andro RX from IronMag Labs log

bader85

First off thanks to Stryker and IML choosing me to log and review 1-Andro RX. I've been looking at IML products for a while now and am honored I can try it out here on EF. Super fast getting me the product too. :)

So since the end of the contest, I've been building a bit more mass or at least trying to, getting a cup of oats in the morning and usually a sweet potato or brown rice in the evening pre-workout. Workouts tend to be at night, around 8 or 9PM. No cardio in mornings, but cardio after weights.

The last two weeks I started having serious allergies or so I thought, turned out strep throat or a variation of that, horrible swollen glands, bad cough, can't swallow. No fun. Took some antibiotics for a week, and feeling way better. Strength surprisingly still has kept going up with a few days off.

I got three bottles of 1-Andro, which can be used at 600/mg (6 caps) a day for four weeks. I've also see people ramping a little and seeing good results. Any suggestions on dosing? I was maybe thinking of 400/600/700/700 since it takes a week to start kicking in from what I've seen on logs. I'd like to start tomorrow, so any suggestions on this would be great.

Here's my stats again:
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 228 (feeling super bloated though, I assume from antibiotics)
Bodyfat: Around 15% atm.

This week I'm going to go for some max 3 or 5 reps on compounds as a starting base of the log and see the improvements. Currently I'm at 3000 calories a day (40/30/30 p/f/c), which is my BMR. However, on June 15th I'm going to drop to 2250 again at a calorie restriction for some cutting along with an extra cardio session a day. Will be interesting to see strength gains continue with 1-Andro.

I'll post more on diet/food intake and maybe make some vids if I can get my buddy to help film. I'll get starting photos up tomorrow.. hope I can get rid of some retained water beforehand, so I'll probably go steam and do some cardio in the morning.

I haven't decided entirely on following a workout routine. Right now my obvious goal is gaining strength while still dropping body-fat. What I basically do is one major compound movement for the body part I'm working (usually 5 working sets of 5 to failure), then 3-4 more isolated movements of that body part (3-5 workings sets to failure).

If anyone has some recommendations on this, I'm all ears.

Here's todays workout:

Workout 6/6/11
Weight 228

WU 10 min stepper HR 135

Decline Bench BB:
45 x 20
45 x 20
135 x 10
205 x 5
225 x 5
225 x 5
205 x 5
205 x 5
135 x 12
135 x 8 failure

Incline DB Press:
40 x 12
45 x 10
50 x 8 failure

DB Flat bench Fly:
27.5 x 12
32.5 x 10
35 x 8 failure

1-Arm Concentrated DB Curls:
32.5 x 12
35 x 7 fail + 3 focus on negative

Cable Curls:
80 wide x 12
80 x 10
80 x 8 fail + 4 focus negative

35 min elliptical HIIT style
6 sprints total. 30-40 seconds at lvl 15 intensity, 16-17mph, all out. good sweat. Highest HR during sprint was 170, during rest time around 150

Three bottles! Geesh...way too generous...LOL! I would say the dosing looks okay. I usually go by how my body responds....You will have to see how the gains are coming versus any sides you may feel you are having...headache, fatigue, etc. I think with the Andro you should not really see this like you would a superdrol...

Best of luck my friend....

Hey bader,
Im all in on this bro. Soo good to see you keep clawing your way to the you that you wanna be bro. Am so very proud of you and yes and impressed by you too bro.
Good luck with this stuff, looks interesting.
BTW your numbers are looking ever better my friend, way to go.
Keep up on the log for us and take care my friend.
Regards
Zed

Wow.. looking at these photos..I'm definitely bigger in muscle mass since the end of the competition, but still am holding some water from being sick. Cut cut cutttt! Although I am enjoying the rather fullness and stretching out my shirts around the bicep and shoulder area.. hehe. I just love having more tricep definition.. this log is going to be awesome!

I started today! I think I will do the 4/6/7/7 unless someone states otherwise... if things are looking really good and I somehow manage to get some extra cash, I might buy some more and run it a little longer.. god bless non-methyls! An 8 week would be great.

I do have forma for AI as needed, as well as some natural test boosters and zma i'm taking throughout and fish oil are pretty much the only other supps at the moment.

For PCT, there wasn't any phytoserm in stock, so I got tropinol which uses bulbine natalensis, and I'll also use Erase to help out and still have forma.

Day 1 - 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM
Workout 6/7/11
Weight 228

WU elliptical 10 mins, HR 140

Chinups superset with dips
10 x 2, 10 x 2

Pendlay row (bent over row reset completely each rep) alternated over/under hand grips each set
95 x 12
135 x 10
135 x 10
135 x 10
135 x 10
135 x 10

BB deadlifts:
135 x 10
205 x 10
225 x 5
255 x 5
225 x 5
135 x 10 (lowered just below knee)

Close grip pulldowns:
90 x 12
105 x 10
120 x 8
75 x 8 (focus negative)

Wide grip row: (30 second rest)
90 x 12
90 x 12
90 x 10
90 x 10
90 x 10
90 x 10
90 x 10

Laying tricep extension with cable:
80 x 12
100 x 10
100 x 10

Yes,You have Definetely put on some size, Keep it up Brutha ,and anything you need just pm me, we'll get you ripped.

Top Bottom