Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amazing Tren / Test / clomid cycle

Jakegusman

Male 21 98kgs 16%BF. Hi guys new to forum excited. I have 3 previous cycles under my belt test eq winny etc . After taking six month break off the juice I managed to get my hands on sum very clean potent tren 100 acetate and test e . I have been shooting 50mgs tren everyday with 125mgs of test e every second day and one 50mg clomid capsule every morning and night.i have only been on course for 10 days and the results are absolutely out of control I'm scared to know how hectik I will look in 3 weeks from now . At first sides were sleep apnea and aggression but it has calmed down now and not a problem . Everyone is different but my body is responding and coping with it very well . I'm aware of the dangers and stuff with using tren for long periods even with test so I have introduced tb500 into the cycle to help me stay healthier and and tb makes your hair grow back no shit I've used it before . Also adding cjc 1295 DAC . I'm going to to use higher dose of clomid with cjc , igf DES , small amount of Nolva with the new infamouse triptorlen which is better then hcg http://www..com/forum/peptide-science/602895-more-evidence-gnrh-triptorelin-pct.html . Please give me your input.

First off there is no point in running clomid during a cycle and nova is a BIG no no with tren. What do you even have planned out for pct?

Top Bottom