Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A request for people posting pics...

Most people don't post pics of their wheels because they have never trained them! Super probably has better legs than 70% of the guys on here.

silverbackn said:
Most people don't post pics of their wheels because they have never trained them! Super probably has better legs than 70% of the guys on here.
Thanks I have barely trained mine in 3 months genetic gifts they are :qt: Only reason I stopped training them was to bring the size down. I love squats!!!!

superqt4u2nv said:
Thanks I have barely trained mine in 3 months genetic gifts they are :qt: Only reason I stopped training them was to bring the size down. I love squats!!!!
It definitely shows. They are very full, muscular and shapely. My legs are somewhat genetic also. I have very dominant quads, hams suck.

Adam S. said:
here some legs for ya
P6110015.jpg
Excellent Adam, your hard work and determination have paid off.

cat_fish said:
Excellent Adam, your hard work and determination have paid off.

Whats your monthly routine look like for legs? I had stick legs in the past they have gotten much much better since squats, hacks, press, extensions but nothing like yours. You have my respect

mr_black said:
Whats your monthly routine look like for legs? I had stick legs in the past they have gotten much much better since squats, hacks, press, extensions but nothing like yours. You have my respect

Ill second that, I too am curious what the routine looks like?!

47 male started working out again recently and want to gain muscle mass HELP!

this is my first post I am trying to build muscle mass but just keep losing weight any suggestions

Top Bottom