Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/3 NCAAFB #3 Oregon VS #4 LSU - 8PM ABC - 25 Million Max

fuck was gonna bet this too.. knew lsu was way better .ducks are overated . those suspensions scared me alittle .. o well

ducks lost this one on their own. Too many key turnovers. They couldn't get out of their own way. They're still a good team, just need to work on some things. Let's see if they can pull it together now.

fuck was gonna bet this too.. knew lsu was way better .ducks are overated . those suspensions scared me alittle .. o well

Same here. It's hard to pass up LSU. Their defense is nasty.

I'm not impressed with lee at QB though. Hopefully he's still QB when they play UF. That's our only chance lol

there was a point during the ducks' long drive when they scored that they had the LSU defense huffing and puffing with their hands on their hips. Ducks were running them into the ground, and it worked. They scored easily (despite a couple penalties setting them back).

The problem is as we saw last season, a player on an opposing team can fake an injury. "Fall down and hold your hamstring, the Ducks are lining up already, and we're not even off the ground yet!" I saw LSU do it a couple times, even thought their coach swore they wouldn't - LOL!

Unfortunately the way the game is designed doesn't cater well to a hurry up offense. The ducks are the best conditioned team in the NCAA. They can run circles around other teams if the pace of play is kept up and the game isn't allowed to be stopped by fake injuries. They've proven it many times. Other teams can't beat them at their own game so they take to playing dirty. It took them a while to figure out but at the end of last season it was happening a LOT! Now other teams are onto how to slow the Ducks down. Oh well. They'll have to figure out a way to overcome that if they want to stay at the top.

Top Bottom