Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6'4 and underweight

Lankyman91

Im 20 6'4 153 I go to the gym 5-7 times a week sometimes twice a day I work nights so my schedule if all messed up i have very little BF no more than 8% my protein is beyond raw rebuilt mass 850 cals 60g of protein I usually am at work at 330 am i drive a delivery route I usually just eat on the road I get off around 1pm eat at one of my family's 2 resturaunts digest go lift drink my protein around 4 I will eat again and at 8 I eat whatever has been cooked at the house drink more protein go to sleep and repeat I know I need carbs I just started looking for foods high in carbs I'm not a fan of tuna my father swears by it (he went to the fed pen 280 came out 215) I eat a lot if chicken on days I can eat breakfast at home or at the resturaunt I eat 5 scram eggs and 2 pancakes I know this is all messed up help me out

You have to prepack your meals ED, eat every 2-3 hours, do not rely on protein shakes to put on lean mass, eat 1.5-2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight, so if you weigh 153 then eat 228-300 grams of protein ED split into 6-7 meals a day. You are in the right forum, just check around bro...you really need to eat more, and yes carbohydrates are going to be your best friend...oatmeal, brown rice, potatoes, whole grain/sprouted grains, sweet potatoes/yams, and healthy fats...do some more research here, and you will find threads that will help you...you obviously have a high metabolism at your age, just have to consume more calories than you burn bro.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

2-3G of carbs per lb also? I know if you injest a bunch of protein at one sitting not all can be absorbed so you end up wasting some are carbs similar? And just off hand what are some good foods to eat high in carbs? My gf is Italian she cooks me a bunch of pasta that's good right?

You have to prepack your meals ED, eat every 2-3 hours, do not rely on protein shakes to put on lean mass, eat 1.5-2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight, so if you weigh 153 then eat 228-300 grams of protein ED split into 6-7 meals a day. You are in the right forum, just check around bro...you really need to eat more, and yes carbohydrates are going to be your best friend...oatmeal, brown rice, potatoes, whole grain/sprouted grains, sweet potatoes/yams, and healthy fats...do some more research here, and you will find threads that will help you...you obviously have a high metabolism at your age, just have to consume more calories than you burn bro.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

That's garbage way too much protein if your skinny up your carbs keep protein at 1gram per pound of body weight

^no bro 1 gram per bodyweight of protein is only enough to maintain your current weight. It may help HIM gain a very small amount because he's so underweight but he need to do 1.5-2 times his weight..

That's garbage way too much protein if your skinny up your carbs keep protein at 1gram per pound of body weight

And it's not garbage, muscleaddiction Knows what he's talking about. Again you need to stop posting like you know everything like I saw you in aas. Play nice man we are all here to help.

so far everything ive seen you post is a load of bull shit and now your puttibg into question comments by someone like muscleaddiction with more experience than you have years lived?? you need to check your self or your not going to last too long around here

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

2-3G of carbs per lb also? I know if you injest a bunch of protein at one sitting not all can be absorbed so you end up wasting some are carbs similar? And just off hand what are some good foods to eat high in carbs? My gf is Italian she cooks me a bunch of pasta that's good right?

Try to get around 40-60% of your cals from carbs, that'll give you plenty of energy to tear it up in the gym. Yeah it's a big margin but that's usually what I end up with, somewhere in that range.

I'd go with rice over pasta personally but pasta is still a good source of carbs. Tbh if you're bulking up I wouldn't worry too much about the exact macros, just get your high protein (1.5-2g per lb of bodyweight) and the rest will take care of itself as long as you're eating clean and not going for a McDonald's to up your protein intake!

Well I drink 2 protein shakes am pm and that's 60g per shake so thats about half then my regular meals I'm wanting to take in 400-450 carbs a day and I never eat mcdonalds...ever...barbeque (chopped beef, ribs) or grilled chicken/baked chicken then steak salmon or pasta for dinner but I'm in the process of changing my eating habits today I packed a lunch for work 4 pb&js and 2 apples 2 big gatorades and water im about to get off work it's 1132 am go lift then eat some meat :D

Top Bottom