Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6'4 and underweight

so far everything ive seen you post is a load of bull shit and now your puttibg into question comments by someone like muscleaddiction with more experience than you have years lived?? you need to check your self or your not going to last too long around here

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Dylan here knows just as much if not more...lol...about this as well Lanky...really it comes down to consuming more calories than you burn, but since you are training with weights, strength and conditioning for sports, anything you do to build muscle you want to give them the right amounts of each macro...protein, carbohydrates, and healthy fats. You want to clean and nutritious foods like lean meats, fish, and eggs with an added protein powder you will be able to get what you need. Have you figured out how many calories you need for yourself ED for maintenance?

Well I drink 2 protein shakes am pm and that's 60g per shake so thats about half then my regular meals I'm wanting to take in 400-450 carbs a day and I never eat mcdonalds...ever...barbeque (chopped beef, ribs) or grilled chicken/baked chicken then steak salmon or pasta for dinner but I'm in the process of changing my eating habits today I packed a lunch for work 4 pb&js and 2 apples 2 big gatorades and water im about to get off work it's 1132 am go lift then eat some meat :D

You were doing so well in the beginning of your post...then you made your lunch lol! Where is the protein dude??? A great way to make sure you get what you need out of every meal is to cook enough for a few days...so if you cook chicken breasts the night before for dinner, make enough at least for the next day...so those PB&J's could have been 8 oz sliced chicken breast on whole grain bread or Ezekiel bread...which is the best bread!!! Some lettuce, tomato, and mustard...see how you can plan ahead for the next day? That is what you need to be doing when building muscle bro...thinking ahead! You need to think about what you want to train and eat! If you made this slightest change in your nutrition, I will guarantee if you are eating consistently like this and making sure you are getting in the right amount of calories and macros every day...every meal...add water and you will grow!!!

Just trying to help a brother out!!!

Okay I thought pb and j was good 25g carbs and 15g protein per sandwich but I'm sure it could be replaced.by something much better. I eat a lot of eggs in the morning I'm wanting to take in about 3000-3500 calories ED oatmeal or pancakes with my eggs in the mornings?

Okay I thought pb and j was good 25g carbs and 15g protein per sandwich but I'm sure it could be replaced.by something much better. I eat a lot of eggs in the morning I'm wanting to take in about 3000-3500 calories ED oatmeal or pancakes with my eggs in the mornings?

Alright bro, you should be getting at least 3800 cals a day. You're underweight, and young so don't worry about eating a little dirty sometimes. You want at the minimal 250g alone with real food, chicken, beef, fish, eggs. And don't count any other foods (milk,whey,peanut butter,etc) as your protein intake. That's just extra. You're going to want to up your carbs too. At least 300-400g of carbs.

Secondly, why are you going to the gym so damn much if you're trying to gain weight, you're expelling too much energy! Keep it to one workout a day, 3-4 times a week. Find a routine that works with that split. Sometimes less is more.

I've always fought with skinny man syndrome because of my metabolism. It has taken me years to learn how to eat for it, and it wasn't an easy fight.
At the age of 18, I was 5'5 130lbs. Weight comes with time just stick to it

Top Bottom