Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/12 NBA Rockets @ Lakers 1035 EST

Battle Tested
Chairman Member
EF VIP
The Houston Rockets and the Los Angeles Lakers will both be trying to pick up a win on Tuesday when they battle at STAPLES Center in the fifth game of their second-round playoff series.

Oddsmakers currently have the Lakers listed as 12½-point favorites versus the Rockets, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Rockets upset the Lakers 99-87 as an 8-point underdog in Game 4 on Sunday. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (197.5).

Aaron Brooks scored a game-high 34 points for Houston and Shane Battier added 23 points.

Pau Gasol led the Lakers with 30 points and nine rebounds, while Kobe Bryant scored 15 points on 7-of-17 shooting.

Team records:
Houston: 53-29 SU, 40-41-1 ATS
Los Angeles: 65-17 SU, 42-39-1 ATS

Houston most recently:
When playing on Tuesday are 6-4
Before playing LA Lakers are 6-4
After playing LA Lakers are 6-4
After a win are 6-4

Los Angeles most recently:
When playing on Tuesday are 7-3
Before playing Houston are 6-4
After playing Houston are 8-2
After a loss are 8-2

A few trends to consider:
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Houston's last 8 games
Houston is 11-5 SU in its last 16 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Houston's last 6 games when playing LA Lakers
Houston is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games on the road
LA Lakers are 10-1 SU in their last 11 games at home
LA Lakers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games when playing at home against Houston
LA Lakers are 13-4 SU in their last 17 games
LA Lakers are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games when playing Houston

Next up:
Houston home to LA Lakers, Thursday, May 14
LA Lakers at Houston, Thursday, May 14

lol @ talking about 5 mill limit games.. When this pussy is to scared to put up 400k max bet on the laker game

it was a mistype, im not the one who cares about losing K, if i did, i wouldnt be booking. Youre scared to even host a lakers game so i guess that makes you a giant fucking pussy.

Top Bottom