Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/10 MLB Rays @ Red Sox 8:05 EST

Battle Tested
Chairman Member
EF VIP
The division rival Tampa Bay Rays and Boston Red Sox are set to renew hostilities on Sunday when they meet at Fenway Park.

The Rays will give the ball to starter Matt Garza in this one. Righthander Garza is 3-2 this season with a 3.51 ERA.

The Red Sox will counter Garza with ace Josh Beckett. Righthander Beckett has a 6.75 ERA to go along with a 3-2 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Red Sox listed as 140-moneyline favorites versus the Rays, while the game's total is sitting at 9.

Evan Longoria homered and knocked in five runs to lead the Rays to a huge 14-5 win over the Red Sox on Saturday afternoon.

The Rays won as +136 underdogs, while the final score played OVER the day's posted total of 9.

Rocco Baldelli and Julio Lugo homered for the -146 favored BoSox, while Jon Lester took the loss.

Team records:
Tampa Bay: 15-17 SU
Boston: 19-12 SU

Tampa Bay most recently:
When playing on Sunday are 5-5
Before playing Baltimore are 6-4
After playing Boston are 6-4
After a win are 3-7

Boston most recently:
When playing on Sunday are 3-7
Before playing LA Angels are 5-5
After playing Tampa Bay are 3-7
After a loss are 6-4

A few trends to consider:
Tampa Bay is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
Tampa Bay is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing Boston
Tampa Bay is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games when playing on the road against Boston
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Tampa Bay's last 9 games on the road
Boston is 11-2 SU in its last 13 games at home
Boston is 17-6 SU in its last 23 games
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Boston's last 10 games at home
Boston is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games when playing at home against Tampa Bay

Next up:
Tampa Bay at Baltimore, Tuesday, May 12
Boston at LA Angels, Tuesday, May 12

Did I do this right? lol, dont know if the odds are right or not, but if they are, damn im good.

1500 props.

getting that onyx now online.

it BETTER be good. lol

if you like chocolate milk, you're gonna love it. im switching from vanilla to choclate now. its fucking good bro.

Good job guys. you took my K and i loved it. im bored of betting. If cane will let me, ill take some of these games off his hands so he can bet and yall can win my K :)

Top Bottom