Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/1 NFL Detroit @ Green Bay - 1PM FOX

SLAYER69!

Divisional bragging rights will be on the line on Sunday when the Detroit Lions and the Green Bay Packers meet at Lambeau Field.

Odds aren't yet posted for this game, so check back later for the opening line and total.

The Lions were a 38-10 winner in their most recent outing at home against the Chargers. They covered the 1–point spread as underdogs, while the total score (48) made winners of UNDER bettors.

The Packers were a 35-21 winner in their most recent outing at home against the Bears. They covered the 13–point spread as favorites, while the total score (56) made winners of OVER bettors.

Current streak:
Detroit has won 3 straight games.

Team records:
Detroit: 10-5 SU, 7-7-1 ATS
Green Bay: 14-1 SU, 10-5 ATS

Detroit most recently:
When playing in January are 3-7
When playing on grass are 5-5
After outgaining opponent are 6-4
When playing within the division are 5-5

Green Bay most recently:
When playing in January are 7-3
When playing on grass are 9-1
After being outgained are 9-1
When playing within the division are 9-1

A few trends to consider:
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Detroit's last 8 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Detroit's last 5 games when playing Green Bay
Detroit is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games on the road
Detroit is 14-5 SU in its last 19 games
Green Bay is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
Green Bay is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Detroit
Green Bay is 20-1 SU in its last 21 games
Green Bay is 11-1 SU in its last 12 games when playing Detroit

tricky game.. both teams have essentially nothing to play for. 5th seed vs. 6th seed for the Lions which is pretty much the same thing and the packers are guaranteed 1st seed. i would think the lions would be tempted to rest their guys since they have to play in the 1st round.

^^^ if i'm the lions i rest my guys, its a road game and i want my guys healthy for the 1st round.
especially Stafford who has a million small things wrong with him. and you don't want megatron to get injured or their D to be tired next week having to play on the road again.
GB will probably play their guys a half then rest them in the 2nd since they already have homefield.

Hmm I wanna bet max on greenbay since they can easily cover but they really have nothing to play super hard for..Even tho Bay is at home they better win, and like Steve said the Lions SHOULD rest their team but I don't think they will completely lay down and die...hmmmm!!!!

Top Bottom