Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before After Pictures of 28 weeks of cutting... Over 120 lbs of fat loss later...

soon2BAbeast

hello all ,,

Started off at (6'5) 350+ on april 19 2009, and I am now 232.4 .. my goal is to drop my bf low as possible which i feel i am around 14-16% (hard to tell with the loose skin i no).I am now slowly increasing my cals intake so by the end on nov. will be where i want to be at around 4000 cals , as well as weight 225 the lowest i want to drop.. What do u guys think my bf% is at...

Then plan on a 3-4 bulk cycle natty or un natty still deciding about which way to go (just during research) i really hope most of the skin pushes back...Wondering what you guys think
thanxxxxxx

week3.jpg
week62.jpg
week93-1.jpg
week12-1-1.jpg

week153.jpg

week182.jpg
DSCN0284.jpg
10120902191.jpg

DSCN0360.jpg

Good job bro, I bet alot of people you know don't even reconise you anymore... Your face looks hella diff

Great job man! I lost 110lbs in 9 months and have kept it off for about a year now. I know the hard work and dedication it takes to do it. As far as the skin goes good luck with it because mine didn't seem to tighten up any. I am now considering surgery because i am tired of it. Keep training hard.

outstanding job. congradulations.

INcredible job!! WOW you Killllled it!!!!
I would say your bf is in the mid teens... 14-18 .. it's a wide range, but hard to tell with that loose skin. I'm really amazed, speachless! Great job again!!!

Great job man! I lost 110lbs in 9 months and have kept it off for about a year now. I know the hard work and dedication it takes to do it. As far as the skin goes good luck with it because mine didn't seem to tighten up any. I am now considering surgery because i am tired of it. Keep training hard.

thanks....great job on your weight loss and keeeping it off(very important)... yea it gunna be tough trying to get the skin popped back but not that worried if anthing surgey.. Question after cutting all your weight did you do a bulk and if so how much lean mass did you add?

INcredible job!! WOW you Killllled it!!!!
I would say your bf is in the mid teens... 14-18 .. it's a wide range, but hard to tell with that loose skin. I'm really amazed, speachless! Great job again!!!

thanks,, yea figure bf is around there trying to get low as possible so can start a bulk ,, will start dec1 ,, very excited.....

Awesome progress. keep it up. when you get to your ideal body weight, then i would take care of the loose skin (surgery). im sure you dont want to have all your hard work ruined by loose skin, but you look alot healthier now. wuizk question,, you look like youre in your mid 20s, i wanna know what motivated you to lose all that weight. 120 pounds in 6 and a half months is definitely hard work and dedication.

Top Bottom