Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before After Pictures of 28 weeks of cutting... Over 120 lbs of fat loss later...

congrats man you look like a new person!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks....the loose skin is getting on my nerves but will see how much is left over after a bulk (odds are will have the surgery), ideal weight is in the 220's should be there end of this month..

yea im 25. i was tried of beening tried and beeing lazy and drinking and eating and smoking like a slob. destroying my body .. till one day said $uck it out a membership to a gym and never looked back.. also it was 6 days from my 25th b-day which made me relaize i am not getting any younger and that i am at my prime age and there is so much i want to do and want to screw :) .... tossed out all the bad habits food , drinks, pot and also stayed away from negative peolpe just kept my head clear and on myself//////

mine is pretty much the same story,quit the booze and the herb lost a lot of friends but now i would not have changed a thing. good job

holy shit man.. awesome job

keep that shit up

If this doesn't motivated people that need it I don't know what will.

awesome transformation! i love seeing transformations like these! inspiring job to anyone who looks at ur pics:)

Whoa! Whoa! I cannot believe I almost missed this amazing transformation thread!

How are you feeling now? I can totally relate to the whole loose skin challenge. I've had that too. Mine was removed 18 months ago and made me feel so much better. There is s certain kind of tummy tuck made for people like us. NOT that I think you SHOULD have it done unless you think it's for you but I'm telling you...it's the icing on the cake of a new body.

Anyway...way to go! I'm so inspired and impressed by you!

PS, there's a thread here somewhere that documents my journey too as well as my tummy tuck. Just scroll down and look for "curvymom" reflections.

Great transformation! This is very inspiring...

Awesome transformation!

BTW I had the same fatty glandular tissue around the nipples that you have, had it since puberty. I got surgery and it was the best damn thing I ever did, it never came back.

Your progress shows you have tons of dedication. Keep it up!

Top Bottom