Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before After Pictures of 28 weeks of cutting... Over 120 lbs of fat loss later...

Awesome progress. keep it up. when you get to your ideal body weight, then i would take care of the loose skin (surgery). im sure you dont want to have all your hard work ruined by loose skin, but you look alot healthier now. wuizk question,, you look like youre in your mid 20s, i wanna know what motivated you to lose all that weight. 120 pounds in 6 and a half months is definitely hard work and dedication.

I wouldn't say mid 20's Nomak.. look at his shoulders and traps! They are very defined..even his back is pretty lean! its just that loose skin that hides where the other fat is lurking. I definetly look into surgery, would that be covered by your health ins provider?
I feeel if someone does this, loses all that weight, and has excess skin, they should be covered to have that surgery.
Great job again man!

Awesome progress. keep it up. when you get to your ideal body weight, then i would take care of the loose skin (surgery). im sure you dont want to have all your hard work ruined by loose skin, but you look alot healthier now. wuizk question,, you look like youre in your mid 20s, i wanna know what motivated you to lose all that weight. 120 pounds in 6 and a half months is definitely hard work and dedication.

thanks....the loose skin is getting on my nerves but will see how much is left over after a bulk (odds are will have the surgery), ideal weight is in the 220's should be there end of this month..

yea im 25. i was tried of beening tried and beeing lazy and drinking and eating and smoking like a slob. destroying my body .. till one day said $uck it out a membership to a gym and never looked back.. also it was 6 days from my 25th b-day which made me relaize i am not getting any younger and that i am at my prime age and there is so much i want to do and want to screw :) .... tossed out all the bad habits food , drinks, pot and also stayed away from negative peolpe just kept my head clear and on myself//////

thanks....the loose skin is getting on my nerves but will see how much is left over after a bulk (odds are will have the surgery), ideal weight is in the 220's should be there end of this month..

yea im 25. i was tried of beening tried and beeing lazy and drinking and eating and smoking like a slob. destroying my body .. till one day said $uck it out a membership to a gym and never looked back.. also it was 6 days from my 25th b-day which made me relaize i am not getting any younger and that i am at my prime age and there is so much i want to do and want to screw :) .... tossed out all the bad habits food , drinks, pot and also stayed away from negative peolpe just kept my head clear and on myself//////

My story is similar to yours and ive never looked back since. Your friends are gonna hold yo back and to be honest, i lost about 95% of my friends when i stopped drinking and doing drugs and stopped partying every freaking night. I say fuck em, make new friends, negative people hate to see people succeed. keep doing what youre doing, and yeah, think about surgery after you get to your ideal weight and an ideal bodyfat 10-12% at least. good luck bro.

My story is similar to yours and ive never looked back since. Your friends are gonna hold yo back and to be honest, i lost about 95% of my friends when i stopped drinking and doing drugs and stopped partying every freaking night. I say fuck em, make new friends, negative people hate to see people succeed. keep doing what youre doing, and yeah, think about surgery after you get to your ideal weight and an ideal bodyfat 10-12% at least. good luck bro.

u no it man cant , wont, no fucking way im looking back.. same here lost 95% of my friends ,, really just have my child friends...

Big question did you get the surgery?? If so ballpark figure what was the cost? Did ins cove?

u no it man cant , wont, no fucking way im looking back.. same here lost 95% of my friends ,, really just have my child friends...

Big question did you get the surgery?? If so ballpark figure what was the cost? Did ins cove?

No i didnt get surgery, im the opposite of your situation. i was a skinny twig weighing 130 pounds.

what sucks is, thats a cosmetic thing meaning insurance most likely wont cover it. im not sure about cost but im thinking it wont be cheap, but it will be well worth it. anything over 100 pounds of weight loss will most likely result in surgery as the only option to ge rid of loose skin and as yo get older, the loose skin is less likely to "snap back"

Excellent work my brother.

This is what EF is all about!

Awesome work, we are very proud of you man!

Removal of skin is a cosmetic surgery so most insurance providers do not cover it.

Maybe you can look in to "pain & suffering", etc....I would at least ask about it.

Top Bottom