Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get rid of that stubborn internal belly fat?!

Glove18

Banned
Now im not talking about that regular old cottage cheese external (between muscle and skin) belly roll fat. Im talking about that internal (between ab muscles and organs) toxic belly fat. It seems like whatever i do- Diet, cardio, clen/t3 cycles i do, i can never get rid of that in side fat. It has slimed during the months but not as much as the rest of my body. I can see my 6 pack lines but that bloating look is just discusting and anoying! Its like a hard beer belly i hate it, ppl always assume im ripped up and wanna see that pack, but wat they dont know is like 5%of my BF is from that bloated belly.

Does anyone else have this same problem or had any success stories getting rid of it and how!?. I know i gained most of it during my gf's pregnancy and i took on most of her craving side effects. It was our first time living alone and i opted for fast food alot. But its been almost a year and ive tried so hard and theres still a good abount left. It doesdnt look like fat, more like i have some kinda of stomatch bloating problem and i know im too young for this crap. Any suggestions?

Re: How to get rid of that stuburn Internal Belly Fat?!

Ever get your cortisol checked? Were you under severe stress at any point?

I went from big and lean, to having a belly that most couldnt see with clothes on and thought I looked lighter, despite being 30lbs heavier!! Come to find out my cortisol was sky high for a period of time, put on tons of belly fat, now on supplemental corisol and starting to lose belly fat.

also Diet plays an important factor,plus you have to expend more calories than you take in, Pm me and i'll help set you on track!

RADAR

did u incorporate a very well calorie-defecit program with your clen/T3 cycles. also, your t3/clen, if u had any success may bounce back bifold. so natural calorie-defecit(but trying to maintain lean proteins) diet

The cortisol is kinda what i was thinking, however i dont know what coulda caused that, dont know much about cortisol. But yes i was under some intense pressure at the time, nearly loosing both my lady & unborn child, not to mention it was my first time moving out on my own and i opted for nothing but fast foods for a period of about 5months.

Durring my cycles i never used any aas. I had a calorie deficit of about 900 aswell and my diet consisted of about 80% protiens.

Thanx btw RADAR ill be Pm'ing u lol.

google "adrenal fatigue" or "adrenal insufficiency", or get the book by James Wilson I think it is....if you google adrenal fatigue and cortisol, you will find plenty of info...

Now im not talking about that regular old cottage cheese external (between muscle and skin) belly roll fat. Im talking about that internal (between ab muscles and organs) toxic belly fat. It seems like whatever i do- Diet, cardio, clen/t3 cycles i do, i can never get rid of that in side fat. It has slimed during the months but not as much as the rest of my body. I can see my 6 pack lines but that bloating look is just discusting and anoying! Its like a hard beer belly i hate it, ppl always assume im ripped up and wanna see that pack, but wat they dont know is like 5%of my BF is from that bloated belly.

Does anyone else have this same problem or had any success stories getting rid of it and how!?. I know i gained most of it during my gf's pregnancy and i took on most of her craving side effects. It was our first time living alone and i opted for fast food alot. But its been almost a year and ive tried so hard and theres still a good abount left. It doesdnt look like fat, more like i have some kinda of stomatch bloating problem and i know im too young for this crap. Any suggestions?

After diet is strict for a few months,,,you could add some CLENBUTEROL.
It has been noted to burn that stubborn 'brown fat' thats so hard to get rid of.

The cortisol is kinda what i was thinking, however i dont know what coulda caused that, dont know much about cortisol. But yes i was under some intense pressure at the time, nearly loosing both my lady & unborn child, not to mention it was my first time moving out on my own and i opted for nothing but fast foods for a period of about 5months.

Durring my cycles i never used any aas. I had a calorie deficit of about 900 aswell and my diet consisted of about 80% protiens.

Thanx btw RADAR ill be Pm'ing u lol.
I can explain that,
First we have to understand what causes cortisol, stress is the main factor,and what is stressed more during a cycle than the The adrenals , they are walnut-sized glands located on top of each kidney, where they serve as important manufacturing centers for many of the body’s hormones. The innermost section of each gland produces adrenaline and noradrenaline, the hormones named after them. The layers outside the center, called the adrenal cortex, produce several other hormones, including cortisol, as well as DHEA, estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone.

The fundamental task of your adrenal glands is to rally all your body’s resources into “fight or flight” mode by increasing production of adrenaline and cortisol. When healthy, your adrenals can instantly increase your heart rate and blood pressure, release your energy stores for immediate use, slow your digestion and other secondary functions, and sharpen your senses.

Every challenge to the mind and body creates a demand on the adrenal glands. And the list of challenges is endless: lack of sleep, a demanding boss, the threat of losing your job, financial pressures, personality conflicts, yo-yo dieting, relationship turmoil, death or illness of a loved one, skipping meals, reliance on stimulants like caffeine and carbs, digestive problems, over-exercise, illness or infection, unresolved emotional issues from our past or present and more. The result is adrenal glands that are constantly on high alert.

To prevent this you need to get a Start with a high-quality multivitamin–mineral complex rich in stress vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids.
Also the addition of DHEA is a good idea.Adding Green leafy vegtables to your diet is required also for healthy adrenal gland function.

RADAR

So basically if cortisol may be the case, then is my belly filled with cortisol? Or is cortisol causing the fat to build up under there? Im still a lil unsure as to what exactly physically cortisal is.

When i was 15yo i chipped small bones in my elbow, the Dr. injected cortisol into the area, he said it latches onto the bone & muscles then hardens (kinda like super glue). The liquid(cortisol) was a very thick white foamy substance(and no it wasnt his sperm for all u clowns). Is this the same cortisol were talking about?

So basically if cortisol may be the case, then is my belly filled with cortisol? Or is cortisol causing the fat to build up under there? Im still a lil unsure as to what exactly physically cortisal is.

When i was 15yo i chipped small bones in my elbow, the Dr. injected cortisol into the area, he said it latches onto the bone & muscles then hardens (kinda like super glue). The liquid(cortisol) was a very thick white foamy substance(and no it wasnt his sperm for all u clowns). Is this the same cortisol were talking about?

He gave you a cortizone shot ,not the same thing.

Cortisol if not controlled will let you get fat or loose weight,each individual is different, some like to eat when they are stressed.
No your belly is not filled with cortisol,its Fat.

RADAR

Top Bottom